For You (Epilogue)

Your POV

It's been a year since everything happened.

A year since you discovered the true meaning behind your last name, a year since you got yourself caught up in the gang life, and year since you and some other gangs took down some of the most powerful people in all of South Korea.

And a year since Wooyoung and Hoseok passed.

They weren't the only casualties either. With a mission like that, it was impossible to be that way.

Aisha from Everglow and Jungwoo from NCT 127 also passed away. You didn't know either of them very well at all, but you still grieved for them. You didn't remember the last time you'd spoken with their groups either, but you hoped they were doing okay.

Ateez were living the peaceful life they always wanted. After getting over Wooyoung's death, they all moved out of 8MOT, their house/headquarters, and bought a new house far away from the city. They worked at different random jobs, making a living in the way they wanted to.

You, Yoongi, and everybody else in BTS visited them time to time, and while they were still healing, they looked like they were doing better.

Stray Kids managed to get out of the gang life as well, since Day6 was gone. Yoongi was able to get them jobs at Min Companies, and they didn't have to worry about dying for unjust causes anymore.

Most of the other gangs weaseled out of their old lives as well, and opened up doors to new ones. But some had to continue with their gang, like Itzy and MCND.

Itzy had chosen to stay in the gang life, but as their own one and not held down by a bigger, stronger one. The members of MCND weren't able to find other jobs, so to make money and survive they kept their gang. Yoongi offered to help them with a job at the company, but they insisted that they knew nothing about business and that they didn't want to be a burden.

As you watched them walk away that last day, you couldn't help but feel that they were going to be something big in the coming years.

As for BTS, you all were doing well. Yoongi was the new boss of Min Companies, and it was no longer affiliated with anything to do with gangs or crime. All the companies that had helped Mr. Min were let off with a warning since no one even suspected what was really going on behind the scenes, not even the police.

Speaking of police, after the fight was over, they had stormed in the building. Everyone was arrested, including BTS and other gangs connected to you.

However, because everyone was forced into what they were doing and because Yoongi was the son of a powerful business man, BTS and the others managed to get out with nothing but a hefty fine.

Day6 was currently serving life sentences for their crimes and so were Myung and Chungho, who had tried to flee the scene after Mr. Min died.

Hoseok's death had put a pause on everyone's life for moment, but everyone realized that he gave his life so that they could be happy.

"He's in a better place now," Jin had said, "He's with Eunji."

The rest of BTS worked office jobs at Min Companies, kind of like before except now without the gang factor hidden behind it.

Jungkook hadn't been able to even crack a smile after Hoseok passed, he felt like it was his fault for not getting to Jimin fast enough. For a couple days, he truly believed he should have died that day. But Jin managed to pull him out of his depression and soon enough he was able to smile again.

Jimin had been the same, blaming himself for Hoseok's death. There wasn't much anyone could say to him since it had been his life Hoseok had saved, except that Hoseok would want Jimin to be happy. It was simple, but it worked and Jimin was back to normal as well.