Notes to Training

Your POV

The atmosphere was kind of awkward.

You and Yoongi were driving to your old apartment to pick up your stuff and transfer them to the mansion, where you would be safer.

And it was sort of awkward to be sitting next to the guy that you thought was trying to kill you, but actually was trying to save your life.

"Yoongi," you said, clearing your throat, "I know I've already said this, but thank you. And I'm sorry for not trusting you, I guess."

"You don't have to be sorry," Yoongi said, "We probably could have straight up told you. That's on us."

You smiled, still shocked whenever Yoongi said something kind or soft. Then you reminded yourself that the only reason he had been mean before was because of his father.

This would be a nice change.

"I'm sorry for treating you the way I did," Yoongi said, "I didn't want to and I...I might have to do it again if my Dad wants me to. But I don't mean any of it."

"It's okay," you said, "I understand now."

Yoongi smiled.

"So..." he said, starting a conversation, "what's your...favorite color?"

You laughed, the question was normal, but felt so different to you now.

"It's blue," you replied, "like a pale blue."

"Cool," he said, "any reason why?"

"I don't know," you replied, "it's a sad color, but kind of happy at the same time?"

"That's...a lot deeper than I expected," Yoongi said.

You just shrugged your shoulders.

"Well, we're here," he said, pulling up beside the building.

You both got out of the car and walked inside, waving at the receptionist before walking up the stairs.

"Why stairs?" you asked, already panting.

"Because you need to work out," he deadpanned.

You just sighed, knowing it was true and kept walking.

"Finally," you said, as you reached your floor and opened the door to your apartment.

You collapsed on the couch, face down.

"We're only on the fourth floor?" Yoongi said, causing your face to heat up.

"That's four floors higher than we should be," you said.

"Get your stuff," Yoongi said, "I don't want to stay here very long."

"Fine," you said, sadly pulling away from the couch and walking into your room.

You grabbed your suitcases and threw all your stuff in them. Bathroom stuff and clothes all mixed, you honestly didn't care.

You grabbed your backpack and put your technological stuff in it. Your purse and phone were gone and your laptop was still in your office, so it was pretty light.

You made your bed and made sure everything was neat, before patting the wall goodbye and stepping out.

"Yoongi?" you said, "Ready to go."

You stopped as you saw him. He was standing next to the door, reading a note. His eyes were wide, and he looked defeated.

"What is it?" you asked, walking closer.