Episode 1

(Y/n's pov)

"I warned you! You didn't listen to me! Wake up y/n please! Wake up! WAKE UP!" Jumping awake from the nightmare I look around to only recognize that it was morning. The sun beamed through the curtains and I get out of bed, getting dressed for the day and doing my makeup. I take my sweet time since I woke up early from that horrible dream I had. I couldn't even remember what it was about. All i could remember was the small things. Someone was just yelling at me because they warned me of something but I can't remember who it was which was really annoying. I check my phone and see the time, I should be leaving my dorm. I go to waltestate college, second year of it and I'm pretty much ready to have a good time. Freshman year was getting the hang of it, being uptight about things and setting a perfect schedual. Now that it's sophmore year I feel like it should be the year to have a little bit more fun and let a little loose.
Of course my best friend chloe would say the same thing. But she's been drinking since she's 18 and partying like crazy, she was really wild. But since college she had to set herself straight but I'm not sure myself if she went to a few parties to treat herself. I leave my dorm at the usual time which was 8:00 AM. I'm walking down the steps of my dorm and I opened the door, seeing crowds of people rushing down the halls. My phone dings so i look down to see I had gotten a text from chloe. She told me to come meet her at the water fountain. I set foot to the water fountain and I saw her sitting down looking at her phone. Caked with makeup and stylish clothing. She was pretty but sometimes i feel as if she tries too much, throwing herself out there. But I wasn't going to judge, I'll let her be who she wants to be. I sit next to her and smile at her, she looks at me and her eyes light up. Here we go.
"Y/n! Davis just asked me on a date!" She said excitedly and my eyes widened in complete shock and excitement for her. "Really?!" We squealed together, jumping around like idiots but she had more news to tell me. "And you know how you have a crush on kyle?" Kyle was the quarterback for our football team and oh my lord every girl dreams of being with him. He doesn't even seem real but he is and I'm appreciative. "Yeah, what about it?" I asked, tilting my head looking at her and she giggled. "We we're invited to his party tonight!" My mouth and eyes widened on complete shock, my heart raced out of my chest. I felt like I was going to have a fucking heart attack. "Oh my God your joking!" She shakes her head and we jump around together giggling loudly, earning looks from people but we didn't care.
The bell rang so me and chloe were walking to our first class together and we were talking about what we were going to wear and decided we will meet at her dorm.
At the end of the hall, I notice a male with blonde hair and a letterman jacket. A jock but not just any jock, if was kyle. He was eyeing me down the hall and he waved at me smiling, causing me to blush a dark red. "Hey y/n!" He greeted kindly with a smile, his hair fell in his face and brushed it aside. "Hey kyle, can't wait for your party tonight!" I say happily looking at him and he chuckles. "Can't wait to see you there cutie, I'll be waiting." He winked, causing me to blush even more and we waved at each other leaving.
We got to our class but I couldn't pay attention at all, I was just too excited for that party. How could kyle gorman be excited to see me, a fucking nerd at his party?! I couldn't get that through my thick skull. As I'm taking notes and deciding to try and pay attention, I felt like i was being stared at. I glanced at chloe but her eyes were glued to the professor who was talking none stop. I looked around the class but I then saw someone, earrings in his right ear, black luscious hair, leather jacket, jeans and a smirk on his face. He looked at me, but I wasn't going to lie he was actually pretty cute. I smile and wave at him, he waves back and chuckles. He continued to take notes as well as I did up until the bell rang. I see him standing up and leaving the classroom, me and chloe packed our things and walked out the door. The mysterious student wasn't anywhere to be seen which upset me a bit. I was hoping to make a new friend but I guess that won't be happening today. "Did you know that kid?" Chloe asked with a raised brow, staring at me as she put her hands in her pockets. I guess she caught us staring at each other. "No I didn't. He was just staring." I say with a shrug. "Creep." She mumbled, rolling her eyes. I shrugged it off and shake my head and went the other way, to my other class and saying bye to chloe so she can go to her other class as well. The bell rang again and I was speed walking to class, not wanting to be yelled at by my professor.
I suddenly ran into someone by accident, making them drop everything they were carrying. I gasped and started picking up the books and papers. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I apologize frantically, handing them the stuff and looking up seeing the boy from my last class. He chuckled and shook his head. "Don't apologize girly, your good." I smiled at him softly. "Were you the one looking at me in my last class?" I asked curiously and he put a finger on his chin as if he were thinking. "I don't know, was a I?" I giggled and rolled my eyes at him. "I'll assume so." He chuckled and held out a Hand. "Owen, what's yours?" I take his hand, shaking it. "Y/n, nice to meet you." The bell rings again and I silently curse under my breath. "I'll see you around owen!" I rush to my class, silently opening the door and sneaking in but he caught me. "Y/n! Wanna say why you're late?" He asks as the whole class lays their eyes on me, some rude bitches giggling at me. "Sorry, I was late because I had to help someone." He just tells me to sit so I did and paid as much attention to the lesson as possible.
Taking notes, my heart raced as I thought of kyle. It felt like a dream, I pinched myself. This was reality wasn't it? I chuckled quietly to myself and just continue to take notes up until the bell rings for the next class.
The day soon ends, me and chloe start walking to her dorm. I see owen walking with a ciggerite in his mouth, inhaling the smoke. He noticed me while blowing out the smoke and waves at me grinning. I wave back kindly, chloe notices this and raises a brow at me. "So what do you want to wear? Any thoughts?" She says, pulling my attention away from owen. "Yeah, I'll grab some stuff from my dorm and I'll meet you there." I say, she seemed hesitant but she nodded. She turned around and stares walking to the east dorms. I was walking to my dorm to go grabbed the dress I was thinking of all day today. "Where ya goin sweety?" I turned around, seeing Owen smiling down at me. "My dorm, wanna join me?" I asked, smirking softly causing him to nod. "Don't mind if I do." He walked along side me to my dorm. "I heard you were going to Kyle's party. Didn't know a girl like you would be going to parties like those." He said, raising a brow at me as he took a puff of the ciggerite. "Well I would say it's my first time." His eyes widened at me from my response and took the ciggerite out of his mouth. "Really?!" I nodded and laughed a little bit, scratching the back of my head with a shrug. "Steer clear of the fuck boys. Stay clean and sober. I don't want you walking out a mess." He seemed to care, was he at one of those parties before? If so what happened?
"Alright dad." I joked a bit to shed some light on the situation. "Just trying to make sure your safe sweety." He joked as well and we laughed a little bit. I walked up the steps to my dorm, grabbing my stuff and started walking to chloe's dorm. We were slowly growing to know each other a little more, which I found nice. It's been awhile since I made a new friend and I gotta say, it feels nice.
"Well, I'll see you around honey." He said, still calling me these nicknames. "Bye!" Chloe opens her door and I go inside to get ready for this fun night.