Episode 22

(Y/n's pov)

"Has your report card come in yet?" My mother asked as I'm talking to her on the phone. "They said it should be coming in today. I guess I'll have to wait after." I shrugged as I'm putting my clothes away from washing them. "Oh okay honey, remember to come over during your winter break! Your cousins really want to see you." I chuckled as i remember my little cousins who I loved playing with. They were just too adorable I couldn't resist them. "Yeah I will, I wouldn't miss Christmas for the world." I giggled and put away some towels in a closet. "Alright y/n I'll talk to you later, I love you pumpkin." "Love you too." With that I ended the call, we had a three day weekend. It's early December and I've been thinking about asking Owen to come with me to meet my family but I was also thinking it might be too early for that. Its been a week since we started dating and I've been really happy since that night. He's just the sweetest. Owen even got me a bouquet of flowers. I talked with my mom about him before and she couldn't be more happy that I'm with someone that really makes me happy.
'Hey babe.' I look at my phone to see a text from owen that makes me smile.
'Hey darling, how are you today?'
'Good but it would make my day even better if you were here :(' I giggled and started typing my response.
'I'll be right over U3U'
I grabbed my dorm key, locking the door and started walking down the stairs but accidently running into chloe. "Hey!" I greeted her with a smile, she smiled back and walked up the stairs not saying anything. I hummed and shrugged a bit before continuing on to owens dorm.
When I got there, the door opened and he dragged me inside and kissed me deeply. I giggled, kissing him back and wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled away and looked into his eyes lovingly. "Hey baby." He grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hey beautiful." I pulled away and sat in my usual spot. Owen sat down across from me, handing me a cup of cocoa which we drank always when I was over. I take it, taking a small sip to test whether it was hot or just about right and luckily it was right in the middle. I take a sip and rest it on the coffee table. "What are you up to?" I asked him curiously tilting my head with a soft smile playing on my lips. "Hanging out with the most beautiful girl in the world." I blushed a dark red, turning my head away from him so he didn't cast my tomato face. "Stop it." He chuckled and cupped my face gently. "Its the truth, I'll give you the moon because you deserve every ounce of my love." I kissed his lips passionately as I wrapped my arms around him. He told my face and pulls my body closer to his, trailing his hand down to my thigh and squeezing gently. I moaned softly and trail my fingers, playing with his hair.
We've been making out for almost an hour on his couch, he was hovering on top of me. I just wanted a little more, just like the night we did it. But sadly it didn't go any further. We pulled away and he got off of me, sitting by me. I laid my head down in his lap. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, I nodded and he pulled up his tv and we started watching star wars. When the part came to reveal of Adam driver as kylo ren, I was giggling like an idiot. "He's cuuute." I say in response from Owen I earned a soft smack on the head, making me laugh. "Don't make me kill him." He joked as he chuckled which made me laugh harder. "He'd force choke you in a heart beat." I laughed when I said this but he rolled his eyes in response and muttered to himself. I looked at him and nudged him a bit while giggling. "I'm joking babe, I'm always gonna be yours." He kissed my forehead, petting my hair gently as we both watched the movie together.

(Chloe's pov)

It's been a week, I haven't even heard from owen. I had my head taken care of in the emergency room, of course I never said what actually happened. Just saying I got jumped and someone stabbed my hand. But sadly they said the police will look for the perp, which might get me into way more trouble with Owen. I have to tell y/n about him, he's dangerous and I don't want her to be with a murderer. I have the evidence to prove he did this to me, I have his storage unit address to prove it. But there's a high chance they won't believe me, he's obviously more smart then me.
I still have no idea what he means by a job to do. It's not going to be a good thing though, I guess I just have to wait.

(Y/n's pov)

I've been hanging out with owen all day, we even built a fort to lay together to watch movies and eat snacks together.
"Your the best boyfriend I've ever had, you know that?" He looks at me wrapping his arms around my waist while laying down. "What makes you say that? I'm just taking care of my princess." He tells me which made me want to tear up when he did. "Because no guy has ever treated me the way you have." I choked out trying not to cry. He sat up straight furrowed his eyebrows at me. "I'll love you to the moon in back, forever and ever until I'm 6 feet under."
I rest my head against his chest and let the tears fall out of love for him. My heart was beating out of my chest as I'm up against him and cuddling this cute ass bitch who I didnt deserve for the life of me.
"I don't deserve you." He wrapped his arms around me, hugging my close and tight. He kissed me on the head and shook his head. "No, you deserve every ounce of me. My hear belongs to you and your heart belongs to me. I love you so much, I'll never ever let you go." I smiled as he said this and snuggled my face into his chest as the tears continued to fall down from my eyes.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more."
"I love you most."