Episode 20

(Owen's pov)

I realize that I did the right thing the night I murdered doc. I killed a family and they're now in heaven. The little girl just wanted her family back so I sent her there. I don't feel empathy anymore. I did the right thing.
Now I'm doing the right thing by getting MY revenge. She went against me. The restraining order. God always said a man should get revenge if deceived. I'm only doing what god tells me. Along with my gut. Walking up the stairs to her dorm, I look under the door and the lights seem to be off. I put my gloves on and try the door knob. You really are stupid. You're just asking for it. I opened the door slightly and I see her bedroom light is on. I shut the door quietly and tiptoe down the hall and to her bedroom. Suddenly as I'm walking down the hall, I'm tackled to the ground by julie who's holding a knife. "Get out before i call the police!" She growled and held the knife to my throat. I held my hands up and grinned. "Woah okay, I'm leaving..." I laughed, she got up and shoved to me towards the door. I'm walking to the door, but I whip around and hit the knife out of her hand and tackled her to the ground. She punched me square in the face, I roll over and hold my face, groaning in pain angrily. She slammed her bedroom door shut, I got up an ran towards the door and tried to open it but found it locked. I slammed my shoulder into the door, trying to kick it down with my foot as well. Chipping at the door my foot comes through until I actually bash down the door and walk inside. She was no where in sight but the window was open. "Fuck!" I whisper yell and hold my head, gripping my hair in frustration. I looked around the room to make sure she wasn't hiding anywhere under the bed or under clothes. 'The closet.' I turned around the closet was shut. I walked towards the two doors and take hold of the knobs. I open the doors and she busted out and tried hitting me with the bat but I was much quicker. I dodged her as she tried flailing the bat in hopes of hitting me, I step behind her and push the back of her knee. She fall and let's go of the bat, I get on top of her and stab her chest. She gasps and looks at me with tears in her eyes, groaning in pain as her breaths were shaking. "Jacob..." She whispered which made me growl in anger. "That's not my name anymore. You should have never gotten involved. All of this could have been avoided." Julie tears up and takes hold of the knife in her chest. "B...burn in...hell." She choked out before falling limp and lifeless. I closed the lids of her eyes with my fingers and stand up. I've got a present for you chloe.

(Chloe's pov)

The next morning, I wake up and get dressed for the day. Black boots with a nice black jacket and white shirt underneath. I meet up with y/n like usual we walked to our classes for the day.
Again, I wasn't going to bring up anything to y/n until I've gotten evidence he is one. We sit in class as we wait for the bell to ring for it to start, I look through my phone and notice that there was an article that a therapist and a doctor, along with a little girl has died. "Oh my God, y/n look at this." I show her my phone which she gasps in shock at what she was looking at, covering her mouth with her hand in horror. "Oh my God, what's with all the murders?!" She says aloud. I think I would have a thought but I'm not going to share it.
I'll need to get to that storage room tonight.

(Y/n's pov)

Murder murder murder. It's everywhere! Seeing that article just brings horror to my face as I read it on my own phone. The killer was masked and there was no finger prints. They went through the window of the daughters room. How are these killers so smart? They're literal psychopaths.
'This is getting too crazy...there's gonna be a new murder and what if that's going to be me? Or chloe Or owen...?' I knew it was a stretch to think, it might be in our school next. I hope they catch them quick.
I get a text from Owen as I'm sitting there I glanced at chloe for a second, I feel tension when she looked at my phone.
'Hey babe, let's have lunch at the snack shack.'
'Alright I'll meet you at the gate?'
'Ofc, love you see you soon love U3U'
'I'll love you to the moon and back'
'I'll take you to the moon, my love.'
'We'll go there together.'
'Sounds like a plan <3'
'<3'
I smiled at our texts, I couldn't even be more happier with him. He makes me so happy, more happy then any other guy I've been with. But noticing that chloe seemed uncomfortable I needed to know what was wrong now. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her but she looks at me and smiles. "I'm okay, don't worry about it." I guess I have to take her word for it. I'm sure it's nothing....right?
Lunch time came around, me and owen were walking to the snack shack to get some food. It was mine and owens now favorite burger place ever.
"What are you gonna get?" I asked him which he thinks about for a moment before responding. "The usual." Of course he would say that, I giggled and said the same. "Have you heard what happened to a family? They were murdered!" I tell him, sensing his whole vibe changing and looking at me with horror and...something else. "How did you hear?" I raised a brow, pulling out my phone and showing him the article that was sent out. "Oh my god..." He whispered as he read the whole thing, taking my phone from my hands seeming to read it thoroughly. "I hope they get their justice and have that son of a bitch locked up." I say angrily and take my phone from him, putting it back in my pocket. Owen looked at me and chuckled weirdly. "Yeah...me too."
We got our food and start walking back to the college. "I was wondering if I could come to your dorm later to hang." I say which he nods and smiled at me. "Of course babe, come by around 6:00. I have to go and study at a friend's house around 8:00." Wow, that's a little late I wonder as we're walking. "That's a little late don't you think?" He nods and shrugs a bit. "Yeah but I gotta study." Owen chuckled and eats a fry from his bag. I still think it's pretty late, I just hope he's not doing anything weird. Not with a girl at least.

(Owen's pov)

I had to think quick of where I will be, I was caught off guard when she showed me the article about what I did. I told her I needed to study with a friend. I had to deal with chloe first, now we won't have any more threats unless flynn had told her something. Being me, I needed to get rid of him too just to be sure. Now that my ex is gone now, she won't be a bother. It was her fault for interfering with her own restraining order against me. So I guess that's karma.
Y/n hangs out with me in my dorm, as we we're hanging out a she asks a serious question. "Owen, what are we? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" I thought I could make it even more clear she was mine but now it's my time to claim her. I move closer to the love of my life, moving close to her face and caressing her cheek gently I smiled at her. "We can be what ever you want to be, girly~" I sooth in her ear, she kisses my lips passionately. She was officially mine now, I've completed my main mission and now she will forever be mine. No matter how much she would want to leave, no matter how much she would want me to go away I'll still love her. I'll still be by her side. Me and y/n will marry, have kids, have a happy life. It was the most happiest I've ever felt when im with her. I laid her on the couch, hovering on top of her she moans a bit. I bite her lips a little but she refused entry but I wasn't giving up. I bite her lip harder, she whines and let's my tongue inside. We battle for dominance and of course I win which she just moans. I chuckled softly and run my hand down her body. Everything of hers was mine, this body was mine. Then it sinks in, this body, this girl was really mine. My hand continues to trail then up her shirt, cupping one of her breasts gently. She moans softly as we continue to kiss, wanting more I squeeze a little harder, earning a louder moan escaping her lips. But luusted for more though. It seemed that she wanted the same thing as well. She started taking my shirt off, I help her she then runs her hands down my chest. I take her shirt off as well then it was all about taking all our clothes off. I decide to move this to the bedroom.
I picked y/n up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She was giggling softly in my ear, I still had my pants on as well as She had still had her panties and bra on. I threw her on my bed, crawling up I reach in a drawer and grabbing a condom. Safety first.
With one last moan, we both get off each other. We laugh a little as I lay on the other side of her. She looks at me, kissing my cheek and grinning like the cutie she was. "You were bigger then kyle." She laughed, cuddling right up next to me. "I better be." I grinned, holding her body close to me. I check the cloak and noticed that it should be soon that I need to give chloe her present. "Aww, it's almost time to go." She whined sadly as she held me tightly and burrying her face in my chest. I Chuckled softly and pet her head gently with a smirk on my face. "I'll see you tomarrow night, I'll give you something even better then I did tonight." I grinned which made her giggle a bit. "Alright, I can't wait." She winked, getting off the bed then started getting dressed and so did I. When we're fully dressed, I walked her out and kissed her lips. "I love you so much." I tell her sincerely, she grinned and hugged me bye. "I love you too."
With that I watched her walk away with a smile on my face. It drops though, I rushed up the steps to my dorm. I grabbed my black gloves and mask, putting on my black hoodie. Going to my bathroom, I rince a rag with chloroform. I put the rag in my hoodie pocket.
I walked to my closet and see the smelly dead body, I cover my mouth and nose even though the mask was on. It smelled really bad.
It's time.