Episode 26

(No one's pov)

Owen was angry with Chloe of course she went behind his back. He knew he shouldn't have trusted her. But y/n didn't believe her, so at least he knew he was doing something right. The police investigation was going even further though, there were policemen patrolling the school. They interrogated students and asked of they had seen anything of knew any of the students who were murdered. Julie's body although was found in a river close to campus. Owen is trying dodge the police and answer they're questions like any other person. But he also brought up the fact that Chloe might be a suspect.
"This girl named Chloe might be a liable suspect though. She's been strange lately."
The police went to interrogate chloe, Owen thinking it would be karma. But things only continued to get worse and more confusing then ever. Y/n was ignoring everything though. She had just hoped that everything will be figured out and turn to normal. It was a frustrating time for her, she didn't know what to believe anymore. The story just continues to get even worse.

(Chloe's pov)

I'm sitting in the office nervously, knowing Owen snitched on me. But really i didn't do anything wrong but was forced to help him clean the mess he made.
The police came back in with a file which I could only assume was evidence. "So we checked cameras and found that you were carrying the body the night Flynn was murdered. Wanna explain?"
My heart sunk, there were cameras?! He didn't tell me! This was his plan all Along! To set me up and go to jail so that he didn't have to.
"Yes, his name is jacob. He changed his name to Owen when he had murdered a man for his ex but now he's with my ex best friend y/n. He made me do it when I found out who he actually was."
I explained the story that might get me killed but it's either kill or be killed. The police hummed as they looked at the security footage.
"This will have to be taken to court when we find the perp. Whether of not you were forced, it's not looking good for you Chloe. Please do keep attending school until we find the man."
With that they released me to attend my classes again. I was going to jail. I'm fucked. As I'm walking down the hall I see Owen with a smirk on his face as he stared at me. My eyes jerked tears but I turned a corner and ran into y/n. She made an oof sound, I looked at her and she looked at me. She had a look of worry but I pushed by her with choked up sounds escaping my breaths.

(Owen's pov)

The police had already spoken to me but I feel like she snitched on me once again. They were going to find me out. I didn't like this feeling of being helpless in this situation.
I see the police walking up to me and asked to take me to the side.
We walked to the side and they asked my name.
"Derrick chad, why?" I asked smoothly with hands in my pockets. "We're looking for a man by the name of jacob with a backup name of owen." I raised a brow but my heart pounded inside my chest with anger and hatred. She told them everything.
But stupid her, she didn't give them my description. Nor did they probably even ask.
"Hm...I'm not even sure if an Owen or Jacob goes here." I share with them but they insisted that there was but walked off when we were done. I was screwed, this isn't good. I needed to delete all my fake ID's and make new ones.
I need to drag this on for as long as I can before I lose what I love most. Y/n can't be alone, I need her and she needs me. We love each other too much to let go. I didn't do this for nothing. If I was going to keep y/n, I have to take y/n with me where ever I go.

Sorry this chapter was short, this will be leading somewhere closer. This chapter just needed to be short.