Episode 15

(Owen's pov)

"Breaking news, a man was found lying on the side of the street completely unconscious and beaten. This victim was identified as flynn monzan. The college student explained that he was jumped by several men at the yulicap buffet..." watching tv the next morning, hearing he did exactly what I told him to do brought the biggest grin on my face. "Good, he cares for his life." I laughed as I drank my coffee, it was a Saturday and I had gotten a text from y/n.
'Hey Owen'
'What's up babe ;)'
'Don't start making me blush now😳'
'Looks like I already did, guilty as charged ;)'
'Lol, anyway, I was wondering where do you want to go today?'
Oh yeah! I asked her on a date last night. My heart pounded from my chest in excitement. I'm going to be going on a date with the girl of my dreams! No girl I've ever dated could compare to her beauty and what can makes me feel.
'I wanna keep it a surprise. I got the whole day planned already.'
'Oooo, can't wait! What time?'
'Be ready by 12:30.'
'Gotcha! ;)'
'Ttyl beautiful U3U'
'U3U'

Our texts ended there and I started my shower, getting ready for a day of fun with y/n.

(Y/n's pov)

As I'm getting ready, an hour before I have to leave my dorm, apparently they had found flynn on the side of the road! He was jumped by people and he looked badly beaten! I felt terrible for him and how badly I'd treated him last night. I should apologize when i get the chance but I won't be apologizing to chloe. She needs to stay the fuck out of my love life. If she can even promise me that then I will forgive her.
After I was done getting ready and putting a little makeup on, I checked my phone to see that it was 12:20. I had 10 minutes to blow. I turn on my music on the radio, blasting it and dancing in my dorm. I wasn't the best dancer, in fact I was horrible. But I seem to have lost track of time by 5 minutes. The door suddenly opens which I don't hear, I hear a loud and obnoxious cough. I turn around and shut off my radio to see owen laughing at me. Oh no, he saw me dancing! "You saw nothing!" I pointed at him which he just laughs even louder and shakes his head. "You have my word doll." He laughed and took my hand gently. I locked my dorm door and we rush down the steps.
Before we knew it we were on his motorcycle but I had no idea where we were going. But he apparently had the whole day planned.
We then got to a place where there's a bunch of activities to choose from. We went inside and I was already excited to do a bunch of stuff. There was an arcade, rock climbing outside along with go karts and mini gold. Laser tag and so much more I can't even think of them all.
We paid for our wristbands and we play a few games in the arcade, having the best time together. I never wanted to leave, nor did I ever want this day to ever end.
Going to the go karts, racing each other and being our competitive selves. It was the best time of my life. "Are you having fun?" Owen asked with a smile as we ate some food the theme park provided. "Yeah, I never want this day to end. I feel at home when I'm with you." I admitted, noticing him smile even wider made me want to smile. I could never picture a better sight to see then Owen's smile.
A beautiful way to end the day was a nice night at the park, staring at the stars with the guy I like. "That one looks like a giraffe." He pointed as he connected them. "Look there's a dolphin!" I point at the sky which we both laughed at how stupid I sounded there. "Your brighter then any star. More beautiful." He said as he turned to me, looking deep into my eyes before leaning in close. I lean in as well and our lips connect passionately, his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled during the kiss. It felt like an eternity, I didn't want it to end. We pulled away and smiled at one another. "I hope this wasn't a boring date for you." He frowned which I shook my head quickly while giggling. "No, I had a great time." I said and cuddled up to him and rested my head on his chest.
The ride on his motorcycle was stopped when we decided to stop by an ice cream shop and ended up back at his dorm eating ice cream. "You're amazing, you know that owen?" I said as i look up at him. "Not as amazing as you." I blushed a dark shade of red and looked at my feet chuckling. "I'm serious." I looked at him again, he was a little closer. "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life y/n." He said,  caressing my cheek gently then kissing my cheek gently and I smiled. "I hope one day I'll make you mine."
"Oh, I'm sure you will."