Episode 30

6 months passed by, chloe was at y/n's funeral. Sitting with her family as they cried on her shoulder. She had no more tears left to shed, she cried them all. She did what y/n told her to do, her and davis were together again and he sat next to her at the funeral.
People spoke at the podium and put flowers and gifts in her casket as he body laid there and held roses in her hands.
"A few words from y/n's best friend chloe."
I stood up, Davis followed me up to the podium and stood beside me with a comforting arms around my shoulders. I had nothing prepared but the speech in my heart
"Everywhere I'm considered a hero by saving the city. But every hero has their biggest losses. I lost my best friend the night I had assassinated owen to stop it all. Just to save her specifically and make sure that no one else had to suffer. Y/n was a bright and happy girl, she loved everyone. I loved her with all of my heart and soul and I knew she loved me too. When we had our ups and downs, those were the hardest things I've had to go through. But this is the challenge I have to face, I feel depressed. I'm not gonna lie, im sad all the time. But I always keep her last words in my mind where I know, I'm gonna meet her again one day. It's gonna be on the moon. Then I realize that life is too short to wait for that day to come. I took her advice and never let love blind me, so I got back with davis. Cause he doesn't blind me at all. She's the most incredible human beings I've ever asked for. She's smart, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous and I hate that she was ripped away from this world because of a psychotic love driven murderer who manipulated her and murdered her. But I know he's burning down where he belongs. Y/n is waiting for all of us, and we will all meet her there on the moon. I love her so much. I hope she's happy up there. Y/n if you're looking down on us, I love you. So so so much. Thank you guys."
With that, the funeral had ended soon enough and indeed, y/n was happy up there and looking down on chloe as she lived her life with davis. Watching for years and years until her first born child she met before Chloe had even given birth.
Y/n still hears owens screams for her, his demonic screeching down in hell where he belonged. She didn't listen though. She has her true happiness.
"I love you Chloe.
forever and always."

The End