Episode 17

2 weeks go by

(Y/n's pov)

2 weeks, me and Chloe were now on good terms after slow time of gaining trust, I'm still on that time. She's still sort of timid around him but I think she's starting to like him from what I can tell. I don't know if she feels resentment deep down inside.

(Chloe's pov)

He's definitely suspiscous but I'm trying for y/n, if she really likes him I won't be the one to tear them apart. Flynn however has been timid around him, he seems almost fearful. I plan to go to his dorm later and ask him what happened between the two of them. I wonder if they've had any past beef going on, like they've known each other for awhile.
I plan to investigate more! Because I haven't found much on this guy, he seems pretty good SO FAR!
So far...

(???'s pov)

Seeing Owen with that girl makes me feel bad for her. She's going to find out who he truly is, I need to warn her but I can't interfere with his business. But that girl she's always with, maybe I can get a hold of her and explain to her what's going on. Just as long as I'm not arrested for my own treaty.

(Owen's pov)

That bitch has been stalking my every move ever since I've hooked up with the most gorgeous girl in the world. No it's not chloe, I already know what she's trying to do. I'm not stupid. If chloe gets too close, I'm going to have to do something to get her off my tail.
"Owen, are you okay?" I get out of my train of thought when I remember I'm on my therapists office. "Yeah! Yeah I'm okay. Just, thinking. What was your question?" I asked, not remembering what he had asked me before. "I asked you if you've went to the doctor lately to get your prescription." He said as his pen rests on his notepad, looking me dead in the eyes like he won't believe any lie I tell him. ".....no I haven't." I said but he just replies with a sigh and shakes his head, writing down on his notepad. "What I've gathered from our talks, I can say that you, might be a psychopath. I don't know if you've gone to the doctor like I've suggested. But if your not going to the doctor and getting the help you need then there's not much I can do." He said plain and clear about what he was thinking. "I know I am, I've been tested, I am a psychopath." I said, slouched down in my seat with a sigh as I look at the ceiling. "Owen, your a good guy. I know there is a potential of you getting better but I can't help you if you don't take me advice and suggestions." He says again but I begin blocking him out and getting back into my own head. "Owen, please take your meds like your supposed to. You know most psychopaths are potential criminals." I only nodded slightly in reply, I was trying to listen but i was drawn to my own head. "I've been having strange urges doc..." I blurt out calmly, not even looking at him. The doctor leans forward, invested about what I had to say. "What kind of 'urges'?" He asked, my heart was slowing down a bit. I can hear my heart in my ears as I'm starting to feel comfortable and calm. "Urges no man or woman should feel. You know how you can look at a person and see...a person. But to me i see nothing more then a doll. Your a doll, I'm a doll, we're all dolls in my world. Dolls play with other dolls until they're torn apart and unusable." I hear him scribble down notes in his notebook, I feel my heart begin picking up it's pace as I'm thinking about my most important doll. "Can I tell you a story, doc?" I asked which he nods and tells me to go on.
"There's this doll, his name is erin. Erin has a troubled past but never tells it to any others. It fucked him up, his heart is stitched up like a button. Everyone tries to stitch him back together but he's beyond repair. Until another doll comes in and rips his heart apart when she realizes what he is."

(Chloe's pov)

After school, me and y/n go our separate ways. She has to study in her dorm for a test and I have to go to flynns dorm. As I'm walking, I spot a girl sitting alone on the bench. She has brown hair and a cool fashion sense. She looked up at me, she had a worried expression but I just smile and wave at her. She nervously smiles and waves back and looked back down at her feet. I finally got to flynn's dorm and I knocked on his door until he opened it and smiled down at me. "Hey, come on in!" I smiled back at him and nod, walking in. His dorm was messy but his rooms had blue LEDs on which I found cool. "Ugh, clean up bro. It's a pig stie in here!" We laugh together and sit on his couch. "I try but it gets messier." He jokes and sits next to me and looked at me. "What's up?" He asks with a raised brow as to why I wanted to come over After school. "Why are you timid around Owen? Did you guys have a past friendship or any other relation?" I asked, tilting my head in curiosity. His eyes widened for a second and he clears his throat, looking around like something was going to save him from this question. "Um..I don't want to talk about this. Let's just talk about something else." He proposes but that just raises more questions in my head so being the nosey I am I pry more. "No! Tell me! What happened between you and him?" I asked with a raised brow and I told my arms, glaring slightly. He shakes his head and looked down at his lap. "I can't..." He whispered scaredly like owen will jump through the window any minute. Like he will die if he does. "Why not? You can tell me anything flynn, I need to know now that your not telling me." He continues to look away from me, tears falling form his eyes and down his cheeks. Something happened, something awful I need to know NOW! "Flynn My best friend is dating him, I need closure that he's a good person so I can truth y/n and him together." I beg the answers from him and he wipes his tears away and sighs softly. "Y/n is dating him?" I nodded in reply to his question which made my heart race, what ever he was about to tell me I don't even think I'll be able to handle. "Owen isn't a good man."

(Owen's pov)

"Erin tries to live the normal life he can until he's totally ripped apart like the useless doll he is. But learning from others and observing the only way to survive is use other dolls. Play with them like they have. It seems to be the only thing healing his tearing flesh. The pills don't help anymore. No amount of pills will help this dolls pain. Until, he met another doll. Her name is honey. Honey was taken advantage of and and he didn't like that. Honey didn't deserve that, honey needs him. Honey is the one stitching him together. He would do anything to be with honey. Erin needs her. The doll who took advantage of her is named kent. He's a nasty doll, fresh and clean on the outside but he was rotting from the inside out. Erin didn't like him at all. So he did what he had to do..."

(Chloe's pov)

"What gas he done? I need to know please tell me!" I beg him to tell me, he was silent for a few moments. It made me more and more impatient, it made me want to cry and beg for his answers. I needed to know. "The night we went on that double date, I wasn't jumped..." my eyebrow raised in confusion and I tilted my head. "What do you mea-" "let me finish. I was kidnapped. I woke up in a warehouse and I panicked. I was scared and i was terrified. My heart was racing...for once in my life, I was truly and utterly scared. When I saw the man who kidnapped me he wore a mask. And told me this is what I get for loving y/n. Seeing Owen with y/n only made me think that he was my kidnapper that night. He beat me senseless for about an hour. He was going to frame my death as a suicide." He tells me as the tears rush back to his eyes, I'm in pure shock. I didn't think it would go this far as to kidnap someone for loving y/n! "But I was too beaten up to be framed as a suicide so he told me to say I was jumped. So I did. If I told anyone what actually happened...." "What what would happen?!" I asked persistently.
"....He'd kill me."

(Owen's pov)

"The Kent doll was never seen again. Honey was saved by her knight in shining armor. The days went on and they both fell in love with each other. He was finally happy, she stitched his rips and healed him. Until another doll came into the mix, he tried taking her from erin but he won't let it. Fred, the doll, was never seen again soon after. Erin has honey all to himself now, but there's a new threat..."

(Chloe's pov)

I tear up at those words. "He'd kill me." How could he threaten flynn! He kidnapped him, tortured him and threatened him! All for what?! Love?! He's a psychotic freak! "we need to go to the police!" I stand up but he sits me back down. "No! He will kill me before we even get to the police station!" "We can call! Either way this man is a criminal!" My throat went dry, thinking about Kyle. "Kyle..." I whisper, flynn's eyes widened as I said his name. "You don't think..." my mouth was a gap as I began connecting these dots. "Oh...my...god..."

(Owen's pov)

"Owen, is that story about you?" Doc asked with a lace of fear in his tone. "Humans are just dolls for me to play will. Honey is his doll he will play with until she throws him out." I looked at him and a small smirk appears on my lips, his hands began shaking. "What do you mean those dolls were never seen again, owen?" I shrugged and looked at my feet then back up at him. "Where do people go when they're never seen again?" Doc gulps and looks at his watch and his eyes widen for a second. "Look at the time. We're all out of it. Please owen take your pills when you get home." I nodded and stand up, going to shake his hand but he seemed to be already packing his stuff up to leave. "In a rush?" I raised a brow as I put my hands in my pockets. "Yeah...The wife is making...pasta! She's making pasta! I'll see you next Thursday owen." He rushes out of the room not even locking the door. I looked at his seat and notice he left his notepad. I picked it up and looked through his notes. It was mainly about what I was saying and what he suggests. But at his recent notes he writes at the bottom. "Psychologically unstable, call mental hospital tomarrow." I don't know if he's obligated to do that. But either way, I can't have him do that. I'm not leaving y/n.
Never ever, ever.