Episode 12

(Y/n's pov)

"And that's what happened." Owen looked at me with shock on his face after i explained the whole thing to him. "What a bitch..." he mumbled as he put his fingers on his chin. "I still love her but...Shes just a bitch nowadays." I sighed, sipped my water and set the cup on my coffee table. "Thanks for hearing me out. It really need this." I say and rest my head in my palm as he sat there with a listening intent. "No problem, I'll be here always for you." We hug it out, it felt so nice a warm. It made me feel like I was hugging a teddy bear. "I feel like we're getting closer everyday." I chuckled as i pulled away, he looked and me and smiled. "I feel that way too." He smiles as he looked at me and brushed some hair from my face which caused me to blush and look away. Until I could compose myself o sit back down in my own seat. "Would you guys be willing to talk it out?" He asked as he tilted his head, taking a sip of water I offered him a little bit ago. Would she though...I would but she takes a little bit longer to talk to. "She's a stubborn one." I sighed and slouched far in my seat with frustration covering my face. "Hey I'm sure you both will get through it together. I mean, you both are best friends, best friends fix everything together." He's too sweet and encouraging. Why can't I have a boyfriend like that? I don't even have a shot with this guy. "I hope. I mean, to get her to actually talk it out it too hard for me." He leans in, "I'll speak with her, tomarrow morning I'll meet with her and explain the whole thing." He says which causes my heart to leap with hope. He was too nice! STOP BEING NICE! I DON'T DESERVE IT! I scream mentally but I just smile at him. "Thank you." "Plus its My fault for putting you through this." I shake my head in a panic. "No no! It wasn't! It was mine for...being a bitch and leaving her in the dirt." He chuckled and looked at his feet, shaking his head but he didn't object any further. "Well I'm still talking to her, anything you want me to tell her?" I think About It for a second but I shake my head. "Just speak what ever is on your mind." I say and folded my arms and smile nervously. "Alright."
We talk for another hour until he leaves back to his dorm.

(Owen's pov)

Me being me the next morning I looked around for chloe. From me observing y/n, I can proudly say I know where her "friend." Would be. The bench by the fountain, with her boyfriend. Or crush, what ever he is to her. Watching for a moment, I see her with that guy. David, davis? It's hard remembering names now these days. I walked up casually, she glanced at me before ignoring me and looking at him and ignoring me. "Chloe, may I speak with you...?" Looking at boy he looks back at me with confusion. "Alone." He looked at Chloe and kissed her cheek and winked before leaving. Chloe sighed and looked at me. "Stealing my best friend are you now?" I scoffed and sat in the spot where the guy sat down and looked at her brown eyes. "Well looks like you have a boy of your own. Why can't She?" I asked with a sharp brow raised with a sly smile which she glared daggers at me in return. "Your no good for her! I can see it in your eyes your nothing!" She snapped at me which made me laugh, holding my chest in offense. "Wow! And I thought I was good cause you see, I was the first one there when she was in that Kyle situation. Where were you! Making out with a guy?! Back at your dorm when I returned her after the party?! Didn't bother looking for her!?" I snapped at her angrily, causing some eyes to wonder on us. "Mind your business Everyone!" Getting those eyes off us she looked back at me and stood up and I grabbed her elbow. "If your going to act like this, like a brat, go talk it out with her." She whirled around on her heel and slapped me straight across the face. "She's supposed to be doing homework with me last night and where was She? With you! She's my best friend!"
"Look, we're getting off track. She sent me here because she wants to apologize. She didn't mean to, she was obviously caught up in the moment." Chloe laughed. "You obviously pressured her." I mean, of course I did. I wanted her to be with me. She's the only person I ever want to be around and she obviously wanted to be with me. But of course I couldn't out right tell her that. "Where's the proof?" She remained quiet until she stood up. "I'll talk to her..." I caught her bullshit, she's trying to make me look like the bad guy. Which I wouldn't blame her, I'm an odd one. I literally murdered someone and framed it as a suicide. All for y/n.
"You better." She glared at me before walking off as the bell rang.

(Y/n's pov)

During lunch I'm sitting at the bench by the fountain with owen, we we're just talking about what happened between chloe and him. "Told you she was stubborn." I rolled my eyes when suddenly i see chloe walking up. "Here she comes..." I mumble and she stands in front of me. Glancing at Owen, he sighs and leaves waving at me. I looked at chloe who sat next to me. "Look I'm sorry. It was stupid of me to be mad but you have to understand where I'm coming from too. You can't just run off with a guy when you know you have a project to work on with me." She said with an upset look on my face which made me feel horrible which reminded me that i was still in the wrong even though she was in the wrong too. "Yeah I know, im sorry I thought it would only be 30 minutes but it turned out to be 2 hours. I wasn't watching the clock. Look Chloe, I really like this guy." She sighed and looked at her lap then rested her head in her hand and her elbow on the back of the bench. "I know but I have a bad feeling about him..." She said and I put a hand on her knee gently with a smile. "Don't be worried too much. He's an odd ball but he's a good guy I promise." She sighed once again before hugging me tightly. "I hope your right y/n." She whispered in my ear. "I hope so too." I say, seeing him watching us from a distance and smiling at me sweetly as his hands are in his pockets. I just smile back at him before letting go from the hug and looking into chloe's eyes. "Now be nice to him, he protected me from two guys at the fair." She raised a brow while laughing but I just gave her a serious expression which causes her to stop laughing.
"Story for another time..."