Chapter 4: Talk(2)

"What am I gonna do Rumi? I-"

"Let's talk in a more private place" Rumi started "We don't need any eavesdroppers listening in on our conversation"

"Yeah ok.."

"Let's go to my place- ah before we leave- have you eaten anything today?"

"Those french fries earlier"

"And nothing else?"

"I ate some crackers in the morning after my meeting"

Rumi sighed and stood up "I'll order some food to go, wait for me outside"

...

Once inside the new Usagiyama residence Keigo took off his boots and stepped inside. Rumi had moved there three months ago with her wife, who'd she'd married seven months ago. The place was pretty big and modern. A nice spacious kitchen, a nice living room, two bathrooms, two guest bedrooms and the master bedroom, pretty much any family's dream house.

Keigo went over and sat at the dinning table, he laid his head down and groaned.

"You okay?" Rumi asks, taking a sit across from Keigo.

"I'm pregnant with my mate's pup which also happens to be a very known villain, he and I have never talked about having a family- we're not even married- which is basically impossible with Dabi's status, I don't know how the hell I'm going to tell him, don't know if he'll even accept it, there's a slight possibility that he doesn't want kids and tells me to abort it, as there is also the other possibility where he tells me to fuck off and leaves me alone raising a kid by myself, not to mention that I'm the number two pro hero and almost no one knows about my status as an omega, so when the press finds out that I'm expecting, it'll be all over the news and everyone- heroes, reporters, fans, civilians will bother me non stop about why I hid my true secondary gender and also pester me about who the father is and possibly make speculations on who it actually is" Keigo took a deep breath before continuing "So yeah, I'm pretty peachy, why'd you ask?" He said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.

"Well shit Keigo" Rumi said as she opened up her KFC box of food.

"Sorry- I think this pregnancy is already getting to me.." Keigo said as he took his own container of food.

"It's fine...but let me tell you Kei- if that asshole, Dabi, leaves you alone with a kid to raise- I don't even care that he's your mate- I'll fuck him up so bad, that when someone finds him they won't be able to tell who he is"

"I wouldn't appreciate that"

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

Keigo rolled his eyes and started eating.

...

"Ohhh I really needed that" Keigo said as he finished eating. He can't even remember the last time he had KFC. Rumi is truly a hero.

"So?"

"Hm?"

"Have you thought about what you're gonna do?"

"I guess...kinda..yeah, it's just..I'm not sure if I'm gonna be strong enough to do it" Keigo teared up "If- If he leaves me..I-" Keigo paused as to not let the tears from flowing. "I don't know what I'm going to do"

"Whatever happens, I'm with you. Through and Through"

"Rumi-"

"I'll support you. I'll go to every fucking ultrasound. Shit- I'll even let you crash here if you want- Naomi won't mind"

"Thank you Rumi..you're amazing"

"Yeah, I try" she chuckled "Also Keigo"

"Yeah?"

"I'm definitely gonna be an aunt"

Laughter erupted from Keigo's lungs "Yeah, you will be"

The door clicked and a short woman stepped in. She had short black hair and lilac eyes mixed with a light blue color.

"Naomi-chan" Keigo addressed the omegan woman.

"Love!" Rumi addressed her mate and wife.

"Oh, hi there, I had no idea Keigo would be visiting, why didn't you tell me Rumi? I would've come home earlier and prepared a nice dinner" Naomi crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's fine Nao-chan I just ate and besides I need to get going" Keigo gave Naomi a reassuring smile.

"Well okay then"

"I'll call or text you later to tell you how it turned out" Keigo paused "Have one of the spare rooms prepared just in case"

"Yeah.. ok"

...

Fuyumi

Today

12:23pm
Keigo, are you ok?

3:06pm
I'm better.✓✓

Let's meet up at our
usual spot tomorrow.✓✓

Around 9am✓✓

No reply? Hmm.. strange, Fuyumi usually answers right away..

Keigo sighed as he finished texting Fuyumi. Texting the woman only reminded him of what was waiting inside of his apartment. Probably a worried sick, impatient and angry Touya. He's probably thinking of causing a scene just so the hero Hawks would come and stop him. Keigo chuckled at the thought. 'That's such a Dabi thing to do' he thought, a small smile forming in his lips, but as quickly as it came it disappeared as he thought about how this day might turn out.

Keigo took a deep breath, unlocked his apartment and stepped in.