Chapter 12: Feral

⚠️A/N: Sexual Assault Warning⚠️

Info on Naomi!
Naomi Usagiyama
Age: 29yrs
Occupation: Hero sidekick, part-time doctor.
Quirk: Sight Switch. Whenever she makes eye contact with another person she can change positions with said person.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"If you don't let us through, I'm afraid I'll have to use force." Keigo warned, which only earned him laughter from the other three men.

Naomi stood there, helpless. Her heat was clouding her mind, so using her quirk to try and help them escape would be useless. Not that her quirk would help them very much. If she chose to use it, she'd only get a shot to save herself. If she switched sides with the beta in front of them, she'd have a good chance to escape, she is incredibly fast. But choosing that option, would cause her to leave her pregnant friend alone to face those assholes.

"I'd love to see you try." The blue haired alpha snickered.

Keigo's feathers sharpened and he took a battle stance.

In a matter of seconds Naomi took out her phone, went to her contacts, pressed her most recent one, and sent her current location, with a message that read S.O.S.

As Keigo's feathers were about to reach the cocky alpha, they stopped abruptly in their track and fell pathetically to the floor.

"Keigo?" Naomi called out.

Keigo tried to reply, but the only thing he was able to muster up was chocked out noises.

His attempts at speech only amused the other three. "What did you say?? Use force?" The blue haired alpha laughed boisterously.

"Keigo what's wrong—" Naomi's words were cut off. She felt numb and defeated somehow. She tried to move but realized that she'd been hit with the same quirk that had Keigo trapped.

Dammit..a paralyzation quirk.

She tried to move anything but the only thing she was able to do was breath. Fuck.

Naomi watched in horror as the blue haired alpha, walked behind Keigo and gripped his hips.

"Y'know, I would've never figured out that Japan's number two pro hero was an omega." He chuckled as he caressed Keigo's wings in a way only Touya did. "You always look tall, and hold yourself up so well when you appear on tv or newspapers. Then again that could be the angle of the cameras." He leaned down and nipped Keigo's ear "An omega, was definitely not the secondary gender I was expecting from you." He forcefully turned Keigo's face so he was staring directly at those empty irises. "I'm gonna have fun with you."

Keigo's heart quickened. How could he be so careless? He should've put on scent blockers before going out. He always does. So why did he forget? Now his status as an omega was at risk of being exposed.

Though, that was the least of his problems right now. Both him and Naomi were at the mercy of these men. The outcome of this encounter was obvious. But Keigo tried to ignore the inevitable.

These men wanted to have their way with them.

...