Chapter 15: Aunt Fuyumi

"Everything is cleaned up?"

"Yes"

"The bed is made?"

"Yes it is"

"No dirty dishes?"

"No dirty dishes"

"An apology letter for breaking two of their porcelain bowls?"

"Done"

"Perfect! Now let's get outta here before they come back" Keigo said opening the apartments balcony door.

"Uhh..what are you doing?" Touya asked in pure dread.

"We're flying, it's daytime so it's better to go by air where you won't be easily spotted- also our apartment's like a three hour walk from here- I can get us there in less than an hour"

"You can fly if you want- I'm going on foot"

"Really?" Keigo places both his hands on his hips.

"Yes, really- I'm not flying with you. You go way too fast"

"C'mon, babe, it's not that bad-"

"For you! I cannot stand flying- my motion sickness- just no"

Keigo rolls his eyes "You've flown with me before!"

"The first time I was barely conscious, the second time you caught me off guard, and the last time we had no choice, but this time I have a choice, and there's no way in hell that I'm-"

...

"How the fuck did this happen!?" Touya shouted in Keigo's ear as they flew above the city of Musutafu.

"Quit complaining- your shouting's gonna make my ears bleed! We're almost there"

"Sorry babe, but that's the price you have to- PAY-" Touya's stomach fell as Keigo flew downwards in an inhuman speed.

"We're home!" Keigo announced as he landed on the their balcony gracefully. Touya on the other hand, let go of Keigo and stumbled clumsily on to the apartment.

"Never again"

"Whatever you say" Keigo said with a teasing tone.

...

The clock turned 3:50pm and Keigo rushed to the café him and Fuyumi usually meet up in. 'Tori's' read the big sign outside the building. Owned by Victoria Rodriguez, a fair beta spanish lady in her thirties. Her parents owned the little café until a few years back when both fell sick and bedridden. She's been doing an amazing job at keeping the business running, her kind and strong personality adding a bonus.

"Hey Hawks" Victoria greets the winged hero with a sloppy japanese accent.

"Hey- have you seen-"

"Fuyumi's using the restroom, she's sitting at that table" she gestures to a table near the window.

"Thanks- I'll have-"