Chapter 3: Talk

Keigo's whole world stopped. The word expecting kept repeating over and over again in his mind. Expecting that means- that means that he's- he might be-

"Pregnant..you think I'm pregnant?"

She nodded "It is a possibility..a very big one"

Keigo felt lightheaded. It might be the fact that he was most probably carrying Touya's pup. Maybe it's the fact that he's never been p- expecting. Maybe it's the fact that he's a pro hero expecting a villain's kid. Maybe it's the fact that he doesn't know how the he's going to tell Touya. Maybe it's the fact that if he really is pregnant then things will never be the same. Or maybe it's a combination of all those issues.

When did he start hyperventilating?

"Takami! calm down-"

"Mom, I couldn't find your- Keigo! What's wrong!?" Fuyumi shouted as she stepped in the kitchen. She rushed to be by Keigo's side. "Mom?! What happened?!"

"We heard shouting, what's wrong?" Natsuo said as he stepped in the kitchen along with Enji.

"N-Noth-" Keigo tried but ended up wheezing.

"Rei what happened?" Enji asked, his tone strong and firm.

"We were having a private conversation" Rei decided that revealing their previous conversation would worsen Keigo's situation "I touched a sensitive topic and then he started hyperventilating"

"What the f— what were you talking about that made Takami go like that?" Natsuo held his tongue and didn't curse in front of his mother.

"Like I said- it's private"

"But this is important!"

"What we were talking about is something that Takami might not be comfortable with sharing"

As the married couple, along with Natsuo, continued arguing Fuyumi tried to make Keigo feel better.

"Breath Keigo" She said as she rubbed small circles on his back.

What is he going to do? What can he do? As a pro hero, he always gets harassed by the press and/or paparazzi, if he is pregnant, the word will be out as soon as he starts showing. Not only that but the world would know that their number two hero is an omega. His head was spinning in circles and then the thought of Touya crossed his mind.

Oh Touya...I need you..

Wait..

Keigo breath, in and out, he tried to compose himself "Please"

Everyone went quiet once they heard Keigo's voice.

"Stop arguing, I'm fine" he tried to muster up a smile. "I'm not really that hungry anymore...I'll just get something to eat later on..thanks for the offer though"

"But Takami-" Rei tried

"Really...it's fine" Keigo stepped out of the kitchen and made his way to the front door.

"Wait Keigo!" The omega rushed to her friend.

"Fuyumi"

"..."

"I'll tell you about it later..okay?"

"..okay, but if you don't text or call me in the next 24 hours to update me on your status, I'll hunt you down"

Keigo chuckled at the tone of determination in her voice "Okay"

...