Chapter 7: How to say it(2)

The alpha took his omega to their shared bedroom, settled him down on the bed where the, still standing and messy, nest remained. Keigo immediately snuggled up with one of his scented blankets. Touya  took off his coat and offered it to Keigo. The latter still refused to make eye contact, but took it anyways.

Keigo breathed in his mate's scent desperately. He took off his jacket as well as his pants and covered himself with Touya's coat.

After a couple of minutes, he finally looked at Touya, he sighed and invited him in the nest.

Before going to the omega's nest, Touya went over to the bedside table, opened the drawer, took out some anti-depressants, and a, unfortunately, warm water bottle.

Touya crawled over to his mate and stopped in front of him. "Here" He said, offering the bottle of pills. Keigo took the bottle cautiously. His eyes widened once he saw the bottle's label.

Touya raised an eyebrow at his reaction "Uhh, I figured you needed these...y'know for your Post Heat Depression?" Keigo visibly tensed "Or did you already take them?"

Actually I'm pregnant.

Keigo pushed away his thoughts and threw the bottle of pills in the trash can near the bed. He won't be needing those in a while.

Touya stared at Keigo in disbelief. What a waste of pills! And money! And didn't Keigo need that shit!? Keigo's expression never changed.

"Why'd-" Keigo cut him off

"Touya.." He whispered sultrily at his mate.

Touya narrowed his eyes "What are you up to-"

"C'mere" Keigo demanded in a playful tone, patting the spot between his spread out legs.

What's with the sudden mood change?

Touya slowly approached the smaller male. He ignored the omega's request and instead dashed towards him and pinned him down, gripping his wrists tightly above his head.

"Hey!" Keigo whined, a pout soon appearing after.

"What the hell's wrong with you today? You've been acting strange..stranger than usual" Touya got closer to his face. Keigo smirked and took that as a chance to lean in and kiss Touya. Their kiss quickly became heated.

Touya tried to resist Keigo's attempt at seduction, but failed once the omega released a wave of very alluring pheromones. Touya scrunched his eyebrows, Keigo still smelled like himself, but somehow...his scent smelled..altered? He wasn't complaining, for this new altered scent smelled wonderful. He licked Keigo's upper lip, asking for entrance, which the latter gladly provided. Touya's hands released Keigo's wrists and traveled down his body.

...

"What the hell's wrong with you today? You've been acting strange..stranger than usual"

Keigo's mind was spiraling with thousands of thoughts. He wasn't thinking straight- well to be honest, he never was- as Touya's face lowered down, he took the chance and kissed him. It felt as if Touya was gonna pull away, so Keigo released a strong wave of pheromones which effectively aroused Touya.

Keigo took every ounce of affection he was getting greedily. He wanted to make the most of the little time he had left before facing the inevitable and telling Touya he was pregnant.

Touya went down to his neck and started nipping and biting. Keigo groaned in pleasure when he felt the alpha's erection brush against his own.

No, this isn't right..

Touya slipped off his own shirt and slightly pulled the omega up until their bodies were flushed against each other.

They can't do this..not now at least.

Touya needs to know.

"W-Wait.." Keigo whispered. Though that didn't stop the lustful alpha.

"Touya-!" Keigo moaned in pleasure when his mate found his sweet spot.

"Yes little bird?" Touya spoke in a low and seductive tone.

"I need to tell-" Touya cut him off by kissing him passionately. "Mmph-" Keigo tried but Touya just kept pressing harder into the kiss. He slipped his tongue in and stole Keigo's breath away, like he always does.

Keigo's eyes narrowed, he tried to push the alpha's weight off of him. When that didn't work he decided to release a wave of sour pheromones. Touya's eyes opened and widened in surprise but still didn't break the kiss.

Fucking-!

"Enough!" Keigo shouted once he finally pushed Touya out of the way, the force, knocking him out of the bed(and ruining most of the nest). He might've shoved him a bit too hard. "Sorry-!" He tried

"Seriously, what the fuck is up with you!?" Touya stood up from the floor "One minute you're crying your eyes out, then the next you're throwing away pills that you need, then you get all horny, and then when things start to escalate- you back down?- What's with all these mood swings?" Touya said in pure frustration.
He wasn't mad, far from it. He was just worried about him, but since Keigo didn't come out and say what happened- it really frustrated him.

Keigo's eyes widen for a second before he hung his head down in submission "I'm-" he takes a deep breath "sorry....I'm sorry"

Touya sighs before getting into bed with him again. He gets a blanket from the nest and places it over Keigo and himself.
"What's wrong Keigo?"

The nickname strikes him. This might be the last time he hears it.

"Touya, I'm......how to say it.."

"Hey, it's fine" Keigo looks up at Touya and sees the lovely smile that has his heart shackled "take your time"

"I'm-" suddenly it gets harder to breath.

Keigo tears up, but before any tears can fall, Touya releases a wave of relaxing and calming pheromones.

"I'm- Touya..I love you"

"I love you too, now what's wrong?" He asks in a soft tender tone.

"I'm pregnant"