Trust

A/N: Trigger Warning for this chapter as well. Also, I wanted to do a POV for Tobi/Obito, obviously, Reader doesn't "know" that Tobi is Obito, but I still wanted to do it this way. Thank you!

-LHatake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobi/Obito's POV:

Deidara and I had just returned to the hideout and all I wanted to do was sleep. I was so over acting this way, and I saw no end in sight. It seemed as though Kisame, Kakuzu and Hidan were the only ones in the hideout currently, so I wouldn't have to be social.

"Tobi is going to shower!" I sang as I bounced down the hall to one of the shared bathrooms.

I noticed the cell door closed, indicating an occupant. I slid the tiny peep hole open and looked in. A woman lay with her back to me, unmoving, a beautiful tattoo adorned her body, though I couldn't see all of it. Her body was beaten and bruised, likely one of Hidan's play things.

Her hair was braided but seemed long, h/c in color, I was stained with blood and dirt. I ignored the urge to investigate, it would only raise more questions, I'd ask someone later who she was. I slid the small door closed and continued on my way to the shower.

Once finished I headed to my room. I stripped myself from my cloak, tossing my mask on the bed. Sweatpants on, I sprawled across the bed, begging for sleep. My mind was a torturous thing, a never ending loop of what ifs. Rin. Kakashi. Minato. Y/n. The last one always surprised me, but I still found myself thinking of her often.

The sound of a woman screaming startled me awake. I tossed on a shirt before grabbing my mask and cloak. Once dressed, I made my way down the hall. I spotted Deidara and Kisame just outside the cell door.

"Deidara-senpai!" I called happily, "What's going on?"

"Hidan's having some fun apparently, un." Deidara answers, a smirk on his face.

"With?"

Kisame glanced over to me, "Y/n." My face paled and I was thankful for the mask. "Caught her a few days ago I think. This is the second go he's had at her."

No! "Deidara-senpai, won't Leader-Sama be upset?"

"Not my business, un. I'm going out. I don't want to hear this shit."

"I'm meeting Itachi soon." Kisame mumbled as he followed Deidara out.

Thank Kami they left, now it's just me and this piece of shit. I tried processing my options, I just had to get her out of there. I couldn't let her suffer any longer. There was another muffled scream before I heard the sound of a punch landing.

"I said to be quiet, pussy cat." The words Hidan spoke as I opened the door to the cell.

"Hidan-san, Leader-sama will be angry with you." I tried to remain calm, but the sight before me made it difficult.

Hidan had Y/n pressed against the wall, face first, her hands and feet bound. His pants were down around his ankles, his dick in his hand and close to his destination. He glanced back at me but didn't stop, he spun her around and moved to position himself.

"You can have her when I'm done, she's too good to pass up a second time."

Second time... Kisame had said the same thing. Just like the first time, I didn't hesitate as I lobbed his head off. There was sickening sound as it fell to the floor. Y/n's normally bright e/c eyes were dull an lifeless as they followed his head to the ground.

I caught her as she fell forward and cradled her as I lifted her body. I repeated the actions I had last time, heading down the hall to the bathroom. I sat her down and drew on the water. I removed my cloak and began untying her. Once she was free, she simply sat there, staring at nothing.