Saying Goodbye

Some more lovely art!! >X,}}

Instagram- sienafelia_art

Wattpad - PastelCreamu

THANK U!! < 33

- - -

"Look at this!" Y/N gasped, holding up a booklet filled with equations, angles, radicals, and the like.

Hanako stiffened. He had never seen something so scary.

"This... is going to be in your entrance  exam?!" He gasped in disbelief.

Y/N nodded faintly, flipping through the pages.

"How do I study this?! Yashiro could only help in English! Kou is a great support, but not a great teacher..."

Hanako paused thoughtfully at the wide-eyed, frantic girl. She had approached him in the bathroom in the middle of recess.

"I don't know if I'll be of help, but I'll try my best!" He gave her a thumbs up, smiling brightly. Y/N felt relief surge through her as Hanako's old, happy spirit was returning.

"Later tonight! Now go off and eat your recess!"

"Huh?" Y/N blinked. "Won't you join me, Yashiro-chan, and Kou-kun?"

"I have to check on the Wonders." Hanako dismissively waved.

Y/N nodded curtly, babbling hasty "thank-you's" and "you're the best." She hurriedly rushed outside, Yashiro and Kou already waiting for her.

~

"7th Wonder?" A tired, groggy voice resounded from behind him. "What are you doing?"

Hanako turned around in a flash, amber eyes wide. He held a lot of books to his chest, and one had just toppled over to the ground.

"Tsuchigomori..." He groaned. "You gave me a heart attack!"

"Algebra and Geometry?" The teacher ignored his comment, tilting the fallen book in one hand suspiciously.