Chapter 32

Third person POV

Today marks five months since Maddi and Mj have been dating. They both have been super busy but try to spend as much time with each other as they can. Right now, Maddi is in New York for an interview. She had release a couple ep's and she had even dropped some merch. She has done charity events for different causes. Maddi has been featured on songs with other famous artists like Post Malone, 6LACK, Ty Dolla $ign, G Eazy and so many more. She has gotten so much publicity, she even did a carpool with James Corden. Maddi and Zion have been going strong, as far she can tell. He and the boys have been busy getting the works done for tour. Which starts in two months. Maddi couldn't be any more happy for the boys. So the boys have been in and out of the studio, meetings, and dance rehearsals. And when management gave them days off, they either spent it sleeping, with their girlfriends or having a 360 party. Maddi and Zion have yet to go public with their relationship. They just haven't had the time to announce it. Maddi's brother had been shipped to Iran just recently. He's been busy there so the two siblings didn't talk as much as they had before. But when they do, it's usually for hours on end. Their phone calls or video calls always consist of Jeremy and Maddi laughing away, talking about their days or weeks in some cases. They keep each other updated with whatever. Jeremy was the first person besides Maddi's team to listen to her ep's. Whenever Maddi could, she'd send her brother things. Like candy, movies, and anything he asked for. And when it was time for them to end the call, Jeremy always his baby sister to sing him his favorite song and the siblings would end the call with "I love you. Until we meet again".
Zion and the boys had just gotten back from their rehearsals. Zion went straight to the living room, turning the tv on as fast as he could. Going to the talk show where Maddi was being interviewed. He didn't care if he needed to take a shower like the rest of the boys did. He wanted to see Maddi, even if it was on tv. He had missed her so much. For awhile he thought this would definitely break them apart. They drifted off into different paths but his thoughts were put to an end when one night Maddi came over to the pm house. They had spent the night talking over their relationship. Coming up with ways they could make it work. And they are, they had figured out each other's schedules. Coming up with what Zion calls it, "the Game plan". Zion sat in front of the tv, admiring how far his girlfriend had come. He admired how she smiled so big and how her voice came out so soft. He quickly looked at his phone and that's when he had seen her text from hours ago. His heart skipped a beat. 'How could I forget today' he thought to himself.

Mamas🥵
Happy 5 months baby! I'm sure you're in rehearsals by now. I miss you and I can't want to come home. I want to say thank you for being by my side. You have been a great boyfriend! I know how much you worry about us, but don't worry cause I'm not going anywhere. It's me and you baby. 🤞🏼 You can be a softie at time, a big baby, and overall you're my person. I hope you have a great day baby. See you soon😘 Always♥️

Baby🤞🏼
Happy 5 months mamas!🥳 I know you won't see this until after your interview. Which I'm watching rn. But baby I'm so fucking lucky to have you by my side. No cap! You are the most amazing person ever. I hope you know that ma. I can't wait I see you, cause i miss you so much. Deadass. We going strong baby🤞🏼 you deadass be making soft as hell. I have the rest of the day off, call me when you can ma. But for tho, I can't wait til we can play monopoly 😉 kidding, unless- nvm See you soon mamas. Always🖤

After sending his text, he went back to watching his girlfriend's interview. After a couple minutes, the boys had joined him. They all watched Maddi answer the interviewer's question. They all noticed how happy she looked. "She out here doing big things" Edwin said to the group. "I miss Maddi, y'all messy" Nick said smiling at the boys. "When she coming home Z?" Austin asked his friend. "She coming back either tomorrow or the day after" he replied. The boys nodded their heads. "Lowkey though, I think she might end up doing an interview with Ellen next" Brandon said. "For real" Edwin and Nick said. Zion smiled at the thought of her freaking out if that were to happen. Maddi has fallen deep in love with Zion. And Zion had fallen in love with Maddi. Their love for each other had been a main reason that they have made it this far. They haven't said the three words out loud to each other but he knew it was time for him to say it before it's too late.