The Soulmate Ring Kurapika Kuruta x Chubby Reader

Soulmate AU! Where the girl is supposed to have a piece of jewelry in their 16th birthday, only the girl's soulmate can see the ring. This is also Modern Era, no nen or magic.

3rd Person's POV

There is a chubby girl who's name is (Y/N) Paradinight, she's the younger sister of Leorio Paradinight who is an intern in Hunter High Hospital. He is a college student and he wants to become a doctor. (Y/N) is in her first year of high school, she's friends with her older brother's friends, two of them are still in middle school, Gon Freecss and Killua Zoldyck, while one of them is a second year in Hunter High, Kurapika Kuruta. He had helped (Y/N) through difficult problems in Mathematics or in other subjects, he is (Y/N)'s best friend and the one who she is really close to. Today is her birthday and there's a soulmate contract in the whole world, a girl will be having her 16th birthday and if it's 12am sharp, a ring will appear in her ring finger. The people who can only see the ring is the girl's hand are the girl's soulmate and her. (Y/N) is very excited since all of her friends are here, they gave (Y/N) gifts and stuff and they celebrated. It's 11:55 in the night, (Y/N) is very excited.

"You ready?"she heard Kurapika asked as (Y/N) looked at him

"Yeah........I've been waiting for quite awhile"she said excitedly which caused him to smile and ruffle her hair, it's 12:00 and (Y/N) looked at her hand. The ring looks like this

 The ring looks like this

"It's really beautiful..........."(Y/N) said as everyone looked at her

"Describe it for us, (Y/N)!"Gon said as she chuckled and nodded

Kurapika's POV

It can't be...........

"It's gold and it's like a crown! Diamonds all over and a heart shape in the middle! Ohhhhhhh it's really really beautiful!"(Y/N) said as I saw her hand with the ring.........she's my soulmate

"I'm proud of my lil sis! I'm pretty sure that guy is one lucky guy!"Leorio said as I looked at him

"What are you saying, nii-chan?"(Y/N) asked and blushed while I just can't believe it, I'm her soulmate? If I'm seeing her ring that nobody sees, I'm her soulmate right?

"Oi, Kurapika! (Y/N)-chan asked you something!"Leorio said as I snapped out of my gaze into her hands and look at her

"Sorry, what is it?"I asked as she looked worried

"Are you okay? You've been staring at my hands, do you have something to say?"she asked as I smiled and shook my head

"No, it's nothing. I-I have to go home"I said as I stood up and I said goodbye to them.

"I can't believe I saw her ring.........I think I'm not going to say it any sooner......."I said as I remembered how (Y/N)'s face went so excited when she saw her ring that I saw too. It's the next day and she and I hang out on her room, it's like this everyday, she and I are very close so we do this so much, I'm trying to ignore her ring that I can see.