The Party 707 (Saeyoung Choi) x Chubby Reader

3rd Person's POV

There is a chubby girl named (Y/N) Han, cousin of Jumin Han, he's father and her mother are siblings, (Y/N)'s mother is a single mother, and well, they are rich but (Y/N) is not spoiled, her mother always buys her things that she rarely use. So (Y/N) always tells her mother that she doesn't need to buy (Y/N) things that (Y/N) don't use much and the things that is expensive, her mother agrees but she still gives (Y/N) money and so she secretly build a charity business called Greater Purpose. The employees nor the givers doesn't know (Y/N)'s real name and identity, just her fake name, Sylvia. (Y/N) doesn't give out her real name because she doesn't want her mother, her relatives and friends knows about this, (Y/N) is just an 18 year old chubby college girl with a responsibility of business in charity. She's friends with Rika, who died for some reason, she was a great friend and (Y/N)'s not apart of the RFA team, Jumin does though. (Y/N) never met the other members, she is busy with her business that she doesn't really interact with people that Jumin interact with. For the past two years, (Y/N) doesn't post pictures for Greater Purpose, someone might hack her account in the internet, Jumin did say a lot of things about a guy that can hack almost everything. It's been two years since (Y/N) build the charity building, she build it two years ago, (Y/N) got invited in Rika's party but since she's only 16 at that time, she have sent her assistant which (Y/N) trusts a lot. (Y/N) is pretty surprised today that Rika's party continued, based on Jumin told her and the invitation she got from RFA. So (Y/N) is going to a party now. She's not gonna hide anymore, (Y/N) had promised Rika that as soon as (Y/N) got to 18, she'll go to Rika's party in her own with an assistant of course.

"Your invited to the party, since Rika wants you to be there as soon as you turned 18"Jumin said through the phone as (Y/N) smiled

"Yeah, yeah! Could you be more a little laid back, Jumin-oppa?"(Y/N) asked as Jumin scoffed

"I'm not like you and Yoosung. You two get along very well"he said as (Y/N) rolled her eyes

"I'm not gonna listen to you, bleh. Peace out, Serious Jumin~"(Y/N) said and hung up, she already knew what to wear. (Y/N) really really wanted to expose herself to the world, that she's the owner of Greater Purpose and she build the charity business building when she's 16. And so, being her usual self, (Y/N) posted a private picture of her in the page of Greater Purpose.

"No one will hack it, right?"(Y/N) asked herself as she smiled

"Eh, it doesn't matter!"(Y/N) said as she smiled then stretched, (Y/N) got to sleep.

707's POV

I got bored and hacked someone's business, I then came across Greater Purpose, it's the most popular charity business in Japan, well second.

"Hm? Maybe I'll find something interesting"I said as I hacked it and saw a picture of a chubby girl.........I saw the caption.

"I'm the owner of Greater Purpose. Yes I look young because I am. Whoever hack this, know that I don't care if you expose me, I like to exposed. See you at the party of RFA!"I read the caption which made me shock a bit, I looked at the girl closely..........she kinda looks like Jumin.

"Wait......."I said as I then logged in the chatroom.

Jumin Han, Jaehee Kang, Yoosung, and Zen has entered the chatroom

ZEN
Yoooooo what's up

Yoosung
Hiiiiiiiii 707!

707
Jumin! Can you send me a picture of your cousin?!

Jumin Han
How about a no? What's wrong?