𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒 𝑀𝑦 𝐴𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠

I love how my mind flashes memories of what we were exactly 4 years ago. Back to the days of honey and milk, at this hour, we'd be telling each other how was our day- recapping every single detail that has happened. At this hour, we would be mumbling sweet words to deplete all our exhaustion after a long and a tiring day. At this hour, we'd be telling our hearts' out and to ease everything we were feeling, a bunch of Iloveyous would be spoken.

But right now, I cannot even send you a single text not because you do not want it, but because, a lot has changed already. But perhaps, two hours after this, we will be talking vulnerably to each other again and though we could not be like what we were before, atleast the chills of your Iloveyous to me did not change- it could still make me look like an idiot, smiling from ear to ear. Cold nights and hazy conversations are killing us, but I knew just like the old times, we will taste the raging fire between this bond again. You know what? We will be absolutely fine, trust me. Because the moment I will put my head on my pillow, I think about how we promised to be undeafeated against all the odds and I know that despite everything we are going through, we are doing our very best to stay undeafeated. It is really the little things my love, the good morning texts we send each other before starting the day. The rants of our afternoons. The unexpected visits. The gay moments at 3 am. The movie marathon with a plate or two of our favorite noodle.The lazy weekends. Those little things are the foundation of what made us, us. And no, I won't be changing those.

I miss you and I cant wait to be with you on a lazy sunday again- wrap in your arms. You're loved with all my heart, my forever always.