Paper Hearts

/ Cornelia street, NY. Snow flakes on fall, year 2015 /

The walkman in my room sung rose bead sonata, while I was turning the pages one by one - pages from the book of dripping metaphors and simile dripping like the pearly ocean waves in 2000's nectarine sap honeysuckles odes. It was perfect. Covered by the cottony sweater and mittens, along with the yuletide vibe that was dancing in the frosty air and there you were - outside, snow flakes draping on your crowning glory. You perfectly resembled angels: skin as white as the snow, beauty like no other and a gorgeous soul. My windows were hazy and the frosty air made you nebolous, but my orbs viewed you perfectly.

As I reached the page 289 of the book, there were paper rings and paper hearts - small, big, plain-vanilla, there were also colored paper rings. But what really touched me was the lilac fragrance, slowly intoxicating my nostrils. Lilac, my favorite scent; the one you bought from one of the best perfume line in England. Those paper rings and paper hearts brought me back to the beginning - inside that cozy café in town, I saw you, cutting paper rings and paper hearts of gold and glitters. Never thought those were for me, so as you handed me those, tears of gold gushed their way out from me and little peonies started sprouting from my old weak lungs. I was barely breathing, but with those in me, I did.

I never believed about guardian angels and those cliché knight in shining armour - but you made me to do so. Those cinnamon eyes, screaming innocence and an old soule peeking for a view, cotton candy lips and those pair of cranberry cheeks- but more so, how you treated me burnt my 18th winters of life. I didn't tell you that I needed saving nor showed you, but you still did. Literally, you saved me from my own distress, you saved me from those witches and snakes dressed as educated humans, you did, countless times.

I was into sunbeams and you were dying for moonlights, still that didn't make a gap. With those paper masterpieces in me, buttterflies lurked like beautiful shadows in the corner; those made me feel special.

Paper rings and paper hearts were made for children, never knew that those were made for indestructible friendship like ours.

With all those cute little things tucked safely between the pages of my favorite book and 'til winter rose to summer, I would be forever be grateful for us - us being part of beautiful friendship's mounted tales.