Period

𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍?

the sheets of my primrose yellow journal are filled with semicolons, apostrophe and dashes - but a period, there isn't. you know, i grew up loving the golden blaze of sunsets; the end of the day, the setting of the sun has always been my holy grail - for me, sunsets are endings and these are comely masterpieces. i love endings. i am always looking forward to such things - galvanize to know the end of the new york time best selling novels that are on my bedside table. i always look forward to a year ender at the last night of december, recognition day - but the end of us? it is something that i do not look forward to; don't want it to happen but it is happening.

but you see, no matter how hard we try to continue - the stars, the comets and all the celestials do not align for us. instead of them glowing together, they are bursting into particles, as tiny as atoms until they turn into a mere dust and die into the forgotten grave of hollowness. the mailman is now exhausted in mailing my thousands of proses and poems into your doorstep and i am gradually becoming as exhausted as he is in scribbling those, only to be left unread by you. i will no longer buy fancy sheets scented with dandelions and dried roses and there will be no more crumpling of papers in hopes of finding the most beautiful conceits to write for you. you make me insane and sane and sane and yes, i'll feel no more of that.

so now, i will take a period. i will erase all the hanging punctuations and i will use period in all of my belles lettres. in that way, i can now tell you that we can stop - that 'us' do have a stop.