𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑀𝑒

The clock necklace that you have given me on my 15th bday is still kept safely inside its periwinkle box. The letters are still folded neatly and up until now, I am still reading them though I have memorized every single line and I know that in every letter, you'd end it with all the sweet words in expressing how much you love me. It felt so surreal having you- who could make me strip off all the fake facade and who could make me say all the things I did not say out loud before. You could make me go bare naked- with out the make ups and the fake smiles that made me look great. You were the soul who opened my honesty. You have seen my ugly darkness yet you did not judge me. Instead, you told me that in an ocean of fishes, you would swim the depth of uncertainty and you would look for me, your starfish. I have seen the illuminaries in the sky trapped in your eyes. Thats why, I didn't wonder why you are that gorgeous. You held the galaxy in you and in that single smile, you became my world. At night, I did not need the light of the moon for I had you; you lit up everything around me and that included my life. But nothing lasts forever and so did we. I don't know what happened, but the beautiful light in us vanished to thin air. Everything was dark and we were both helpless. It felt like someone spilled oil unto us because we were doing our best to hold on, but instead of gripping together, we were losing each other. My love, this necklace and these letters will still be kept- sealed in a box of our memories along with my love for you. I will forever be thankful for I have met you and I hope that in some days of your life, you will remember me too. I love you, I always do.