Chapter 4 - Aphmau's Werewolf Secret

"I'm happy for you, Aph. You and Aaron are going to be the best parents ever!" Melissa screams.

She coughs harshly from all the sudden screaming she has been doing.

"Aw, thank you Melissa." Aph says.

"Sis? You okay?" Aaron asks, worriedly.

Melissa clears her throat and hugs her brother and Aphmau. "Yeah, I'm fine!" she replies.

Truth is, she is beyond okay. She is going to become an aunt in nine months and she is ecstatic. "I just can't wait to be an aunt. I'm gonna spoil my niece or nephew with so many gifts!" Melissa shouts, again getting giddy.

Aphmau smirks. "What about you and Lucy?" she asks.

Melissa halts her excitement. "Oh...well, you see..." Melissa only spoke four words before she runs off.

"I'm going to get to the bottom of this, Aaron." Aph tells him.

He nods. "You do that. I'm gonna spend some time with Katelyn and Travis." Aaron says.

He kisses her cheek before she runs off after her future sister-in-law with a worried look on her face.

"Melissa?!" Aphmau shouts. "Where are you?" she asks, aloud.

()()()()()

"Where have you been? Kynthia arrived this morning with Zach, Michael and Elizabeth with her." a white haired indigo eyed angel, says with a grim expression on his face.

"I've been busy." the voice responds. "I see you've been busy with your ten year old daughter." the voice adds.

The Angel growls as his daughter steps forwards and slaps the unknown person on the cheek with the tip of her wing.

"That's Princess Diamond to you! And for the record, I'm much more than a princess." Diamond grins.

"Whatever, Princess." the voice remarks, as Diamond growls.

"Hey!" she shouts, as the voice leads the two into a big room with a table in the middle surrounded by chairs.

At the head of the table sits Michael and on both sides of him sits Kynthia and Elizabeth with Zach beside the blue haired woman.

"Michael, I've brought King Henry and his daughter, Princess Diamond." the voice announces.

Michael looks up with stone gray eyes and merely waves his hand. "Ah, Henry. Welcome." he smirks. "We're just talking."

"What are you talking about?" Diamond asks, as she stands at her father's right side.

"Oh, it's not for a future queen to hear." Michael tells her. "So, why don't you scoot on out of here and we'll just talk to your dad, okay?" he adds.

Diamond hesitates on leaving but a glare from Michael tells her otherwise. "O..okay. You'll tell me later, right dad?" she asks her father.

He nods. "Of course, Princess. Now run along." he tells her, as she runs out of the room.

"So..." he starts to talk but gets cut off by Elizabeth.

"What are we going to do with the Ultima Bloodline?" she asks.

Henry stays quiet. He knows the legend of the first werewolf and is fully aware of the Ultima bloodline being linked to one family. But which family, he has no idea.

"Do we even know the family that it's linked to?" Kynthia asks.

Michael looks at Zach with a grin on his face. "Zach does." he says.

"Derek's family." Zach admits. "They are linked to the bloodline." he adds.

"And you know this, how?" Elizabeth asks her friend.

"His son is dating my daughter." Zach sighs. "And I was his son's therapist." he smirks.

()()()()()()

Aphmau has been wondering the streets of Starlight for any hopes of finding Melissa. "For a werewolf who hid herself from the world for years, she sure knows how to hide from me." Aphmau mutters.

She keeps walking forward until she trips over something and lands on her back. She springs back up, and brushes herself off like nothing happened.

"Oh, Aph! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there and...did you just spring back up like nothing happened?" the voice asks her.

Aphmau turns around and smiles when she spots Melissa standing in front of her. "It's fine. I'm okay, the baby's okay." she says.

Melissa lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank Irene. But seriously how did you get back up? Humans tend to stay down for awhile before getting back up and even then, they are in pain." she explains.

"Well...." Aph trails off, as she grabs Melissa's left hand, dragging the werewolf to where Aaron had proposed to her.

She sits on the floor and gestures with her right hand for Melissa to join her. Melissa sits down across from Aph, as she takes a deep breath before releasing a pair of light gray werewolf ears and a tail the same color.

Melissa scoots back in shock. "Did Aaron turn you?" she asks.

To her, she has no idea how Aphmau is a werewolf or how her ears and tail are fully grown and not those of a newborn pup.

But much to her shock, Aphmau shakes her head, which leaves Melissa with even more questions.

"How..." she trails off.

"My dad is a werewolf but my mom is human. I guess, I got his werewolf genes which didn't come as a surprise to her. Nor did me falling in love with Aaron." Aphmau admits.

"Wait...WHAT?!" Melissa shouts. "Does my brother know?" she asks, once she calms down after a second.

Aphmau nods. "He knows just as I knew his secret since about high school. I just acted like I didn't know until the events at the lodge." she explains.

"Wow. So this child...he or she is going to be a werewolf?" Melissa says, deciding to change the topic.

"Yeah. Even if we have more kids, they'll be a werewolf no matter what." Aphmau responds. "What was with you leaving all of a sudden?" she asks.

Melissa sighs. "Guess you and Aaron will be an aunt and uncle..." she trails off, hoping Aphmau would catch on to what she was saying.

It was Aphmau's turn to scoot back. "You're pregnant?!" she yells, and receives a nod from Melissa. "That's so awesome! Who's is it?" she says.

"As much as I'd want it to be Lucinda, it's another werewolf." Melissa admits. "A werewolf that my parents and Aaron have yet to meet because he's my ex." she whispers.