The Bloody Sports Festival

Y/N POV

I was in a waiting room texting Himiko when, "aren't you supposed to be the event announcer" a tired voice told me.

"Midnight wanted to and besides it's going to ruin who the opponent will be" I said and he sighed then told me to come with him to the announcers booth. "Hey can't wait to see how Midoriya and Shin will do" I said and they said I wasn't supposed to choose a favorite. "Well tough shit now start it" I said and face palmed at the I will be number one speech.

When they started the obstacle course I laughed at how the guy had a similar quirk to Kirishima, I was then interested in what Todoroski plan is, then afterwards I noticed Midoriya carrying the part of the robot and was curious about what he was going do with it until he reached the minefield. "Smart boy" I said as the kid dug up mines and then jumped on them launching him ahead and he stopped both Bakugo and Todoroki by stepping on their shoulders and slamming the ground in front of them and ran ahead and got first. "I should probably go, don't want to get spoiled" I said and he waved and told me to go somewhere away so I went outside and stared at the clouds.

"You" I turned to see the flaming ass himself. "What are you doing here" he said and I told him and he was dumbfounded. "Doesn't matter my Shoto will beat you and become the top hero for me" he said and I smiled.

"He hates your guts. You know that right Endeavor" he didn't seem to be fazed but lets see how long that lasts. "You are right he will be a great hero but nothing like you not like I care" he shot me a glare but I didn't give two shits. "I mean he is his own person. What if he wants to be second or third and he is fine with that? You can't make up his mind for him. But he isn't my kid. I'm just his teacher but maybe your attitude towards people in general and how you treat other people is the reason he doesn't use his flames" as I said that bright orange showed through the top of the stadium. "You don't act like a hero so you don't deserve to call me a villain but every other hero in that stadium more than deserves to take a crack at me" I said and walked back inside after calling him a half hero half villain.

When I got to the start I put my mask on that I custom made myself there is a button on the sleeve that turns off my suppressor along with a mask that opens when the blood starts falling.

Midoriya POV

'Ok so the final, apparently the last one standing is the winner' I repeated in my head. Then out walked our opponent.

When he got up on the big concrete platform and was signaled to start the copy guy from 1-B went to copy his quirk then started dropping blood out of his mouth and I could tell he was laughing then opened his mouth to an unorthodox length and pulled out a gun after a hatch opened. "Let's have some fun hehehehe" he said and took a shot and I made it drop to the ground with a clank. "I control blood that is the basics of my quirk now come at this villain UA" he said and pushed a button on his suit and the light on the suppressor turned off and the mask opened and blood started coming out and we could hear a muffled psychotic laugh. Then it was like we stepped into a new environment. He made a building big enough to fit the entire student body inside it and freely move around, "you were wrong again you guys play to clean" he stated and made the floor give him a sword. He went to get the copycat that just stopped spitting out blood. I pulled him, "Kacchan now" I said and he exploded. Then out of nowhere I was locked in place along with all of class 1-A.

"Now now let some other people have a shot" when he finished something shot him in the head. "What the hell" he said and looked at another student from 1-B. But then dark shadow helped out. "Ow" he said then a sword came out of the ground. Then Shinso tried to get his attention.

"Hey Y/N" he turned. "How are you today" then 'not bad so far' out of blood and he smiled and then apparently that didn't count.

I then tried my first quirk on the shackles but nothing, then an idea popped up. I held up my hand while he was fighting some of the other people in class. I held my hand up in a flicking position, I channeled the quirk into my finger, "SMAAASH" I yelled and an enormous wind blasted it's way towards him but of course my fingers muscle was messed up. He was on the wall of the building he made.