The Thing About Me and The Yellow Pieces

Shigaraki POV

I was sitting at the bar the hero killer just left when to door opened and blood flooded the inside, 'shit' is the first thought. "WHAT THE HELL MAN NOW I AM FUCKING WORKING FOR THE HEROES YOU MOTHER FUCKER" he yelled chocking me. "I shouldn't even let you go" he threatened me.

But I could tell he felt the heat behind him, "Y/N put him down you know you're putting yourself in danger as well remember that" Dabi said I was smiling and he was gritting his teeth and threw me and I slammed into the wall.

Y/N POV

'The nerve' was my only thought then the big buy came on, making me smile. "Heya long time no see even though I can't stay they are searching all over the city that sucks too" I said glum but I bet that was a kick out probably a consequence for my last screw up. "Uhhh sorry I screwed up again" I said and he came out. I sensed danger and my fight and flight was skyrocketing. I was against the wall, "ok fine I get it can I at least get my stuff" he nodded, I saw Himiko didn't know what was going on. "But I will kill you any of you if I see you got it" I walked upstairs and she was following. I walked into my old room and sighed, "I'm half going to miss those assholes" I said and started packing. Himi was confused. "If you want to know they booted me I am technically still a villain and I - I am a damn good one too" I was breaking down right here. Eventually I calmed after a couple of hours and finished packing my knives and normal weapons and the cash I stole throughout my time with them. I walked up to Himiko and we were face to face more like face to neck me being the short one, "I'll still call and text and all that" I said and gave her a hug.

"I'll miss you and you better or you'll bleed" I chuckled. We are like siblings only now a couple.

Then it hit me I'm a yellow queen meaning I can be taken meaning I have to be cautious. "they will not take my piece I will not allow it well it has to happen but I will try everything still a villain though" she knew what I was talking about the yellow public pieces are open for the picking. "I will stay a villain no matter what I think" I said and the look in her face said I don't care what side you are on. "Thank you" I kissed her and walked downstairs and flipped them off. "At least I ain't a hero but you did lose your queen idiots" I said and walked out. They now just realized especially Shigaraki now noticing I vanished.

I was now walking around Hosu and stumbled upon Endeavor, "not in the mood fire ass hey Todoroki" I said and I could tell he was shocked to see me. "I'm just walking to clear my head but I guess a good fight will help" I said and took off my neck suppressor.

Shoto POV

We ran into Y/N on patrol and he didn't look so hot sad even but he was going to fight and before I knew what happened my father was on the ground and I got ready. It took one second. "Outside the classroom I'm your enemy Todoroki" I was shaking from the sports festival but my phone went off. "Go ahead everyone does something wrong" he said sadly and it was a location it was an alley. "Hero killer is in Hosu from what I heard" I backed up and ran. He didn't follow. I heard him fighting somewhere else.

Y/N POV

He booked it, the heroes were attacking and they were annoying and I saw EraserHead I wasn't in the mood so I wiped them out and walked some more and I came across the alley fight now some people wanted me to save them even EraserHead did. 'It would be so easy so so easy' I thought, still fairly angry and I walked over. I could see Eraser smiling but he was about to be frowning. "I'm going to vent on you is that ok hero killer" he jumped at me. I pulled a knife, a real one shocking my students. "Take it like a man" I said and pushed him away and for once one time I let out frustration only it was cut short.

"Come on you hero killing mother fucker, stay still and die hahahaha" they were scared but I didn't care. I didn't want to use my quirk. I finally got him. I stuck him and smiled and stared at him. Izuku jumped in front of me. "Move Midoriya" I said and he refused. "Your funeral I'm your enemy outside of school" he was shocked and I moved and inched forward until. He understood what he had to do if he saw me outside of school this was a lesson through. Then the hero killer was taken out and I looked at EraserHead and ran and grabbed my bag as I passed it while running home to the hero home.