The Race For The Red Queen

Nezu POV

"A game of catch for your piece" he said yes. "But with you there is alway a catch isn't there" he smiled.

"You can pick three pieces and I have eyes everywhere puddles all over the city" he added. "You have till I am at my old abandoned home when I was child" he said and he gave us no hints at all. "Can you heroes catch the same kid the second time around" he added and Eraser looked irritated. "Ready" a puddle opened underneath. "Set" he set the piece on the floor and it turned grey. "It will turn red if you win" He then sunk down before it closed. "Go" it closed.

"Ok lets play this game" I tried to pick up the piece but it was stuck to the floor. "If he thinks life is like a game of chess, oh he is good" I smiled. "Ok only three pieces" I have two sets. "I want Aizawa, All Might" then I smiled, "lets throw an unpredictable Bakugo" I said and the teachers were dumbfounded.

Later at the Bakugo household

I knocked on the door, the boy answered the door. "Oh principle Nezu come in" I did and the parents noticed. "Hello it is I the one that could be a mouse, a dog or even a bear but all that is important is" dramatic pause, "why I'm the principle" (Arthur had to look this up) I said and they were lost. "Anyway that didn't really help. I'm Nezu. I need Katsuki's help with something. If that is ok with the parents the reward is good well for him" that got our trouble makers attention they said sure and we walked outside.

"First what's the reward" I said you don't get homework for a month and you can smack talk as much as he wants. He blinked, "does it involve Y/N" I mentioned the game. "Oh ok the chess thing did you already come up with the town is the chessboard and his house is where the queen of his was" I blinked and why didn't I think of that he then pointed in a direction. "I have lived in this house since we were little. I actually followed Deku when he still went to school with us" I thanked him and asked if he would search with us. He looked at his phone, "k" I then went off and saw Katsuki already had a plan he was calling his teacher smart. Buuuuuut he didn't answer.

Y/N POV

I was walking through town, I made half of it easy I set pieces regular ones around town I then heard some shingles and explosions, 'he figured he had two sets smart' I dodged and kicked Bakugo away and grabbed Aizawa by the leg surprising him and threw him through a store window. "Never said there were rules for me ha" I ran and made them slip numerous times and I could tell they were annoyed. When me and Bakugo went to school we always tied and he knows this because he is running but he doesn't know the town. I stopped at a manhole and went in and I ran through the sewer, 'I half do want to be caught at least it won't turn blue I hate blue' I sighed and almost got a smack from All Might I quickly climbed the ladder and walked into the crowd losing him. I was walking in the crowd and I saw Nezu in the room. I couldn't communicate through the pieces and apparently he knew I could see through it because he waved. "Smartass mouse" I said and I was halfway there when it was my lucky day for a robbery. I ran quickly. I saw All Might stop and help making it faster but I lost them and I turned an alley. I encountered Eraser in front and Bakugo behind me I smiled, "I memorized where every spot I put up a blood wall" I punched him and Bakugo dodged the slash of a blade he was shocked but I ignored him and ran passed Eraser successfully and went through the wall now I was in villain territory they thank me because I put up that greyed out blood. I was walking down the alleyway and I saw Aizawa on the roof. He was confused when I knocked on a door.

"Oh Y/N how can I help you" I told her I need the usual. "Of course here" I took the cat food and walked down the street and turned into the alleyway.

"I know I'm in a middle of a thing but here you go" I bent down the stray tabby recognized me and I made a bowl out of blood and poured some food in and another one I got some water from the man across the street and Eraser was in their I pointed to the cat and shushed him.

"Is it your cat" I said it was Shins. "Hitoshi" I nodded saying he lives around here. His folks don't let him have cats or talk to him because of his quirk. "Sad" I nodded and got up after petting her some more and I since I usually run I booked it not scaring the cat but punched the hero again he still didn't expect it. But I ran. People were curious as to why I was running and I waved at Shin when he saw me he waved back.

I smiled that I was almost there, I went in the sewer and entered. I was encountered by Bakugo. "Shit" I turned it was All Might. I looked up to see Aizawa. He looked sore and my blood will wash away with the sewer water. I raised my hands done, "used Bakugo, a nice idea I give" I said, sighing. "I was so close if you want to see" Bakugo was interested. Aizawa came down and we walked the sewer when we came to see a blanket, old clothes, a book, lanturn and a couple matches.

"No way for a child to live" I glared at EraserHead he flinched. "In my opinion but it was your choice. How did you end up here" I said later and I admitted defeat.

Nezu POV

I was doing work on the computer when I noticed a glow in the piece, 'the size represents how much influence someone has' I noticed the piece was growing and turning red. "So we won but" I took my piece and held it beside the queen and apparently my new piece has more authority than I do. I then heard steps. I also noticed I could pick it up now. He came through the door and asked for his queen. I gave it to him and also my set piece and quirk set.

He set everything down and opened the sets and looked at the piece for a very long time, "I have been with them since I was seven sorry if it takes time" he said and he put his piece on the board on the opposite side and tapped the top of my piece the pieces went into the king and he hesitently tapped the queen and the king turned magenta a wonderful color but it was still white the queen was still glowing it grew a little more. Then it stopped glowing and it had little letters on it, it said UA and he put it back in his mouth and swallowed it and it was creepy. He then extended his hand, "ok then I guess I'm the second queen but I do have a lot of authority outside of the school. But you can move my piece how you want but may I ask one thing" I said sure and his question. "Himiko Toga she is off limits" 'a criminal' "I know but I am in love so you can understand why I want to protect her" I understood all my staff have gone through it.

I was thinking and told him we would have to ask the police. I saw him look at his phone. I'm guessing he is deleting numbers. We then went.

Y/N POV

When we got there I told Tsukauchi the same thing and the look on his face was priceless. I also had the gross part of me joining ready. "That is a big request, you do know what side you are on right" I smiled. "Of course you do, if you keep your end of that thing you signed up for" I smiled and thanked him and walking back I gave him well in a way it was a candy.

He asked what it was, "a point of a queen is to protect the king. A blood tracker of sorts" he blinked. "I'm with you, why would I?" I said and he reluctantly ate it. He blinked, 'did he actually like the taste Shigi hated it' I said in my head then I saw her and told Nezu I would be there later and he walked back.

I walked up and I stood head down waiting for the knife but I got a hug, "I'm glad you're still ok" she said simply. "They're complaining about getting rid of you now" I hesitantly showed her my piece. "You did that stupid catch game didn't you" I smiled. "Figures you would run them throughout the city" I smiled and we kissed and it was with passion.

When we separated my blood started to boil, I was struggling, "what is" I was now trying to breathe. "T-twice" I fell and I pulled out a sword that was purple meaning poison and I tried to swing.

"HAHAHHAHAHHA stupid blood man" it didn't sound like Himiko that was hella sure.

I just reached for my neck guard and pulled it off and the blood was purple at first then it turned normal and Himiko the real one she looked pissed I hope not at me I checked my phone no texts or calls. I noticed she just sliced the twice clone. "Himi-" I fell unconscious but someone caught me.

'I wonder what will happen with this new life'