First Kill and Say Sorry

Y/N POV

I was pacing back and forth in the meeting room at UA and they said tell us where, all I said at camp was home. "Should I no I'm not wanted no should I shit I don't know should I save him or let them have the idiot he hasn't said sorry" I said hitting my head on the wall till I froze and forcibly turned to the principal I said sorry about that. "I still think of it as home even if I'm out sorry if this is even more difficult" I hatched a plan. "I know exactly maybe a team effort and remember Himiko Toga off limits" I said and I felt the chain get tighter. "Dangerous Nezu" I tugged on him much harder. "If the teachers don't know we are having a little game of tug of war and I'll win" I smirked. "The tug of war works like this principle Nezu you may have gotten a boost from having me on your set but the war is when the authority comes into play and you have the police force but I have most of the city that owes me a couple and even completely trusts me you might win out of sheer luck but I'll win" thing about my connection quirk it's how I'm so damn strong I connected with so many people and unconnected if I took the piece out honestly the queen piece is a buffer.

Nezu pOV

"Nezu you want a real challenge" he opened and took his piece, it grew to its size and set it in front of me. "Try moving me towards you" I attempted but he didn't budge but he held up his hand and pointer finger up and did the come here motion and I was literally flying towards him and he caught me. "The chess pieces symbolize memories to me and they mean a sign of trust but temptation is a human downfall. If the buffer isn't in my system no one could stop me" he said and ate the piece. "Even if you could I wouldn't bend. I'm on your side yes but I bow willingly to no one or lean" he stated and I got up.

"You are strong" I looked at him. "But you were shaking in your boots at the forest can you meet her again in combat" he said probably not. "Do you trust us at UA?" he looked at me then my teachers then the picture of the 1-A class on the wall. He was thinking his expression said I don't know.

"Nezu permission to go all out for this'' I said is this the quirk thing again. "In a way it allows the piece to grow inside me the last time I did it I was asleep till I was thirteen. I destroyed an entire side of the city. I think it was empty anyway" well at least we finally know what happened.

"I ummm" if it is as strong as he says this connection quirk is S rank at best. "The big guy tried to take it because it caused so much pain like my burning heart inside out then the rest of me on the inside of my blood but when it was done my quirk caught up with my Blood River quirk and I was a force to be feared" he said and suddenly I could see well not like the colors but his chess piece the queen is his heart I then looked at my staff then a mirror my eyes were red.

"Authority view I have it to a part of the king and queen pieces it shows everything you need to know about the person on your set except quirk you can even use it on yourself" I nodded then a pop up. 'Blood queen request power up full. Warning could cause shortened life' I was saddened that he did not know and his face proves that. Then it said I could chose a different amount. 'Warning any percent you give except full he will keep authority rank but would be king level if go higher than twenty' it read. "So uhhh what's wrong" I stared him.

'I have a feeling I'm going to regret this' I thought and upped it by one.

Y/N POV

'He let me keep upped power'

Quirk: connection

Description: Y/N is able to do a variety of things to people as they can do to him, as long as they consume his blood. This can range from, ragdolling, dragging them wherever, stopping movements, voodoo doll, inflict pain on someone or him. The quirk is dangerous for him and the other person a double edged sword. But the ups he thinks of chess terms so he plays it safe so only one person can do things to him instead of multiple people. He tried this it wasn't fun. He is able to rank people in a said group and assign them personal pieces and make them with his bloody river quirk. But another thing he holds his piece inside himself at all times, the reason isn't just to keep the king in place but to have one up. This quirk allows the user to become ten times or one hundred times stronger than what he was. If he gets his upped power all the way to one hundred or twenty one now and he goes into a small two day coma that he has to wait to wake up but only happens if he does stupid shit. The things Y/N can do to the one he made a deal with is very limited; he can mostly do a feeling of a noose and moving the person around and voodoo doll. The last thing he can stop this at any time.