A Bloody Deal

Nezu POV

I was on the other side of the window of the one way glass of the interigation room that looked like a blood fishbowl, "Aizawa what is this boys quirk it looks dangerous" I asked worried about the detective.

"Well L/N F/N his mom was killed in a car accedent and has bounced around the foster system till he was seven he ran and was homeless his handle was the bloody bandit no wonder he looked familiar. He hasn't killed anyone even though his file said he has. I mean it looked like Bakugo was going to be his first kill and All Might his second but why" he asked and the detective walked in.

Tsukauchi POV

I walked in and blood was on the ground and a note, 'can I have the thing so I can speak I know you have it' it said and I sat down and gave it to him. "Ok so then your going to ask a question but if I don't like it your going to have a spike in the head, after all I told you to leave the door open" he said and I did feel a spike at my head.

"Then can't you, I mean you can do this so opening a door should be easy just don't break it ok" I said and he tsked and opened the door and emptied it. "Ok now we can start" I said. "First whats your name and quirk" I asked.

"Y/N no last name well not anymore and Bloody River and as you can see I can control the blood on the floor after it hit the floor and when the surpresser is on or off" he said and reached into his mouth and pulled out a chess peice a queen to be exact. He then put it on the table, "this is my peiece your the knight on your side I can move how I please on the board but you have her on her knees right now. So you can have your info" he said and I smiled because he knew how to be civil. "Ok who was the leader behind the attack" he answered Tomura Shigaraki which was true. "Ok is he the leader" I asked and he answered yes he appeared to be lying so I called him out.

"As far as I know he is the other guy I never see him bossing people around he even plays with me and Himiko" he said telling the truth. "Next is how do I fit in right I was picked up off the streets for my quirk" he said then before I asked and he attacked I was called by the people in the other room.

Y/N POV

He walked out and I let blood on the ground because I think I know who is coming in next.

Nezu POV

I called Tsukauchi out and I said I wanted a turn, I opened the door and was met with spikes figured, "Nezu the lab rat hello your turn right ok but the blood stays this time" he said but didn't let me in yet because he is the queen in the chess game and I'm the king piece on the UA set and he is taking every precaution.

"You know we won't get anywhere like this I'm here to ask questions not fight I'm not suited for that" I said which in all honestly was true. "Come on isn't this waiting wasting your time you could have me in check" I said using chess terms and he opened and let me in interested.

Y/N POV

He took a seat across from me and I broke my cuffs which wouldn't have worked anyway. The we stared at each other when he asked something that made me mad enough me to put a spike centimeters away from him and he wasn't even flinching, "you never really killed anyone before have you and this is some quirk you have" he asked and I nodded I have been accused I let Himiko kill them. "But you were about to kill my student without hesitation and he was going to be your first kill to. I think an explanation would help" he asked and I gritted my teeth and he noticed.

"Let me tell you a story Nezu there was a kid that never had a friend due to his freaky quirk until a green haired boy came up to him and we became friends he was my first friend I kept beleving in him I was the only one that supported him well besides his mom and even when he was broken and beaten by his bully he got back up and kept going towards his dream. The day I turned seven I ran I didn't attend school but I watched my friend. I have enough esentive to kill that motherfucker one day after class I was outside the classroom hallway, 'hey I know how you can get a quirk' he was hopeful, 'go jump off a roof and wish for a quirk in your next life' he said and I nearly gut him there and then but I didn't I ran and he was the" I stopped and stood up startling Nezu.

"He's here give him to me he deserves to die for what he said to him that day but lets start that story shall we" he said then calmed and sat back down. "Izuku just picked up his journal out of the pond the blond threw it in and he was walking home when the sewer lid rattled and a slime villain came out and attacked, All Might saved him by using one of his smashes and flew off but Izuku grabbed on I followed I saw I haven't told anyone yet even though the info would be worth millions. Anyway the quirkless boy talked to his idol and asked if he could still be a hero even if he doen't have a quirk, after All Might explained his story. 'But anyway young man in my opinion I do not think you can become a hero without a quirk. If you want to help someone go be a policeman, firefighter or a doctor, just make sure your dream is atanable.' That day as far as I see that hero is no hero he could have just let him give the exam a shot and let him fail then it might have made him wake up but I know him he would probably try again and again" I said and I peered through the one way glass.

All Might POv

What he just said made me shrink and I was crying, "Toshinori did you really, you know that is not ok not in the slightest" Aizawa said and I turned and he saw my tears.

"It was my opinion and he caught me when I just untransformed and then I told him the story and you know my mood completly shifts when I tell the story I wasn't in my right mind" I said and he still didn't approve then the kid inside asked for the impossible.

Y/N POV

I was watching the rodent mull over everything I just said. "Well that uhh this very concerning." I was still thinking of what to say next.

I smiled and he noticed, "How about this you experiment gone wrong you give me one and I will leave the school alone" I said knowing one of them is behind the glass. "But if I were to chose I want Bakugo" I said and I saw him land on an idea.

"How about a different deal you become a UA teacher" I laughed. "Since we do so many things incorrect then you should enlighten the new generation at that" he said and he said something that pulled me in. "UA's teacher system is you can teach however you want heck EraserHead expelled a whole class one year. So Y/N what do you say" I thought about it and smiled.

"I get a little revenge and educate sounds interesting enough hehehe" I said and shook his hand.

Timeskip

I have been a mile away from campus spewing out blood for awhile now, when I had enough blood to kill a population I put on the suppressor. I then instructed the blood to make a structure a classroom to be exact, "I can't believe I am doing this" I said and walked inside and got ready for class.

'This will be interesting'