𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

Currently Bonnie damon and I were at the store to good some grocery shopping but Damon and Bonnie were arguing like they did every five minutes

Damon is leaning against a cart and Bonnie is beside him, we are strolling through the aisles of an deserted store which was weird gave off horror movie vibes, Bonnie and Damon are fighting over the cart handle. "I got it -" he huffs trying to push her away. "Oh my god the two of you are absolute children, move over." Honestly I'm starting to feel like their mother as I take control of the cart whilst the two of them sulk behind me.

Bonnie picks up the shopping list and because I had already memorised it I stopped paying attention to the two of them until Bonnie picked up some candles. I noticed how Damon looked at her for a second and I really hoped he wouldn't say something that would start another argument between the two of them. "I know it's been awhile, but you couldn't do magic as an anchor, so I'm curious what momentary lapse reason makes you think you can do it now?" I internally sigh as we turn the corner, "You know, when all this started, you sucked at making pancakes but now they're somewhat edible." She shrugs, "well I wouldn't know since I'm still banned from pancakes." I say rolling my eyes when Damon shoots me a smirk, "well you're the one that said you didn't want to throw up, so sue me for caring about your well being." I scoff and push Damon towards the milk.

"There's no reason to be Peter Pessimist." Bonnie says to him as she heads over to a rack of glasses and sets blue shades on her face with the tag dangling. I follow her lead but with a pair of white ones. "We have proof we're not alone." I nod along to her words. "First of all. Don't nickname, that's my thing." He tells her seriously pointing to himself as strolls over to Bonnie and he snatches another pair of glasses from her, "And this proof..." Damon sets the blue glasses on his face, so now they both are matching. "This mysteriously filled in crossword, could very easily have been you." He's trying time disprove her theory that someone else was here with us.

"I didn't. Fill. It. In." She tells him slowly trying to get it in his head. "No. You don't know you filled it in. You also don't know that you talk in your sleep." "Eggs." I say before we pass them, bored of their constant fighting, Bonnie opens the fridge beside us and grabs them whilst continuing to bicker with Damon; "What are you saying? Are you saying I sleep crossword?" She asks him confused.

Damon takes the glasses off, "I'm saying it makes more sense than the alternative." He says before he snatches the eggs and slams them in the cart, "hey be careful the eggs could crack." I say arranging them nicely, I'm ignored like almost always. "I get what you're doing." Bonnie tells him seriously even taking her glasses off, even I knew what he was doing and to be honest I couldn't blame him.

"What am I doing?" He asks her, "You refuse to have hope that you'll see Elena again so you don't have to be disappointed." I mean she wasn't wrong, "I refuse to have hope because there's nothing to hope for." He basically shouts.

"Pork rinds." I say stopping at the shelf that used to be stacked with pork rinds. Damon looks at me and then digs into the cart and looks at the shopping list, "Not on the list and eww." I shake my head at him "No, Damon. There were pork rinds on this shelf, There have been pork rinds here on every shopping trip we've had for the past 4 months." I tell them he looks as though he's about to say something when suddenly we hear carousel music. "You hear that? Bonnie asks as she sprints out of the store, Damon quickly follows, there is a small horse carousel outside the door, playing. "Hmm, you hear that, Damon?" Bonnie asks sounding smug that she's proved her point and Damon still looks bewildered. "That's what hope sounds like."