ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

So now Stefan has jumped on the no humanity train which was a disaster because no humanity Stefan was a mess

I was currently with Damon and Elena, the latter had convinced Damon to go back to 1903 and get his mother even though he didn't want to after Kai had told him about her being a ripper and all. But apparently this was a sure way to get stefan back so here we were waiting for Bonnie and Kai.

I couldn't handle being around them because they liked to pretend I wasn't there and be all lovey.

I smiled when I saw Kai walk in, "finally I've been so bored." He smirks, "I think you're becoming a bit obsessed with me." He says, Bonnie scoffs and goes to grab Damon, "I am not. Fine then I won't talk to you for the rest of the week." I hum turning my head away. "Yeah yeah, you like me too much to ignore me for the rest of the week." He laughs, I bite my tongue and don't say anything. "Thea, you're not gonna last." He says moving closer and wrapping his arms around me, "that's funny I thought I heard something for a second there." I say feigning confusion.

He starts to kiss my cheek before moving down to near my neck, I start to laugh getting all ticklish, "Kai stop it." I giggle as Elena and Damon walk in. "Ugh gross." Damon huffs ruining our moment. Kai let's me up and winks at me, "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist."  I smile up and give him a quick peck on the lips, "maybe."

"Can we get ready to go?" Bonnie spits glaring at us, I nod, looking down. "Damn. Crocodile Dundee called. He wants his knife back." Kai jokes trying to lighten the mood as Bonnie slices into her palm. "Yeah. You know, he's no longer a thing, and neither is that joke." She says, "Ouch." He murmurs looking down. Bonnie sheaths the knife and drips blood on the Ascendant.

"Is this presentable attire by 1903 standards?" Elena asks walking in wearing a big coat, I nod, "Whoa. Who said you're coming?" Damon asks her clearly against the idea. "To meet the woman who gave birth to the two epic loves of my life? Heh. Me." She tells him, that's a bit of an odd way to say that she wanted to meet their mom.

"Powerful as I am, there's a limit to how many people one witch can transport with this spell." Kai speaks up, "Which is why there's two of us. Shall we?" She smiles, as Elena puts her hand on Bonnie's shoulder. "Fine. Let's go get mama." He huffs grabbing Elena's hand.

They do the spell and we're transported to the prison world. "Well, isn't this a picturesque slice of hell?" Damon asks as I smile up at the snow. "You guys go ahead. Kai and I will start the locator spell on the Ascendant." Bonnie says making Elena confused. "But Kai just had the Ascendant. Why do we have to find another one?" She asks, "The Ascendant can't travel between worlds, which means we gotta find its mirror image here in 1903." Kai explains before taking a step back.

"Page 10 on the world-jumping rulebook. Shall we?" He says sarcastically before he begins to walk off, I smile at Kai who is catching snow on his tongue, he looks so cute. "So is there a reason your staring at me other than my obviously good looks." He asks making me roll my eyes, "what a girl can't just admire her boyfriend?" He smiles and pulls me closer. "I mean when her boyfriend looks this good she can." I laugh and whack his shoulder, "get over yourself."