Chapter 15

(3 days later)
Kate's pov.
I was at the mall and I suddenly see Ashton flirting with this girl. Her names Kayla. She is one of the prettiest girls that use to go to our school. She is perfect but she flirts with every guy she sees and she always dates a different guy every week or so. They were laughing together and he was teasing her and i felt my heart break into millions of pieces.

"Kate..." Anna says noticing me staring at them.

"Anna how am I going to be able to handle this? We are going to the same college, I'm going to spend my college years with him around, how am i going to move on?" I sigh.

"Don't worry, I'm going to be there too, because I got in FDU with you!" She says and hugs me.

"Oh my god!!!" I say. This made me happy.

"But he's still going to be there..." i sigh after awhile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A month later)
Anna and I walked out of the car and entered the campus. It was so amazing. We went to our dorms and as hoped we were put together and for now nothing could be any more perfect. The only thing bothering me was running into Ashton but I put that to the back of my mind and tried to forget about it.

"Okay so we can put this here and should i put this or this here." Anna says running around the room trying to make everything perfect as she decorates the room.

Someone knocks at the door.

I go to the door and open it to see who is at the door.

I open the door and I see Ashton. My heart skips a beat when i see him. My heart races and races and I didn't know what to do.

"Hey." he says with a seductive voice.

What is he doing.

He leans on the doorframe and stares at me.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say hello, didn't you miss me?" He says.

"Ashton, you're little mind games won't work, this isn't you Ashton." I say.

"Well i've changed Kate." He says taking a step closer to me.

"Ashton, stop! We aren't together anymore." i say taking a step back and closing the door in his face.

I run to my bed and I start crying.

"Kate what's wrong? Who was at the door." Anna says.

"It was Ashton, he was flirting with me! How can he do this after everything he's put me through." I cry.

"What a jerk." She says.

"Anna, how am I going to handle all this pressure, I'm not strong enough to push him back when he's going to flirt with me." I say and start crying even more.

Anna sits on the bed with me and hugs me. Then, she brings me tissues and we watched a movie together and we ate ice-cream. Thank god I have Anna with me.