Chapter 12: Ring On Every Finger

I'll put a ring on every finger

Just to show you I'm legit

Go on try my last name on girl

Just to see if it fits

If I could baby I would

Marry you a million times

Put a ring on every finger

Just to show the whole world that you're mine- Lo Cash

Eighteen Months has passed since Sage became Harry Winston's old lady. Harry sold his house , and the two bought a beautiful four bedroom two bathroom house with a big yard and a garage.
The last several months Jax and the club were able to mend fences with the other charters and got out of a gun  running business.
Tara and Jax welcomed a baby boy, they named Thomas after Jax's  brother, and Abel  learned about his birth mom , Wendy which Jax  agree to supervised visits.

                 ***Opie's P.O.V***

Watching Sage having fun with the kids always brought a smile to my face. From water guns, to baking in the kitchen. They really loved her, she always stepped in when  I needed to be away. Sage took over the step mother role and loved  my kids as if they were her own blood. Remembering when they asked if they can call her mom, smiling she said she didn't mind, but would never replace their real mother. I felt complete, the club, acceptance, home life. It was stress-free. Deciding my next move, I needed to talk to Gemma and Jax . . Quickly sending Jax  a text.

" You and your mom busy ? I need to talk to you both * Opie*

" At my moms now . Tara's picking up boys from daycare" *Jax

" On my way" *Opie*

"Sage, Jax needs me to drop by Gemma's  house, some thing about paperwork at the garage she needs. I won't be long" I yelled over the noise that was happening in the kitchen.

Sage stopped her cookie making,  and baking flour fight with the kids to peek around the corner "OK babe, see you in a few. Love you. Be careful" blowing him a kiss.

"Always! Love you" I yelled back at her laughing at Kenny and Ellie 's giggles in the kitchen

Arriving at the Teller- Morrow house , cutting my bike engine, walking in taking a breath motioning  for Gemma and Jax to sit at the dinner table.

"Hey baby, everything OK? My niece driving you off your seat yet?" Gemma smirked at me

"She's great Gem. The way we make each other feel, she knows the club life, she's amazing with my kids, she took on a role not too many can handle. I asked to talk to you to is because well... you two are the closest family Sage has now. Jax ...we were best friends since we were in diapers. Gem you're  the kind of mother I needed in my life, the support. I'd like your blessing to marry Sage." Looking at Gemma and Jax  as they smiled at me

"Oh, yes of course baby, I've always noticed the way you look at her you never lost that look" Gemma  got up , grab my face and kiss the top of my head. " Yes sweetheart you have my blessing. "

"Mine too! Marrying a Teller...., are you prepared for that? She's just like my mother, I'm still sticking to my word you hurt her, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your other shoulder" Jax punched   my arm and dragged me into a hug

"I'll manage! I said with a laugh "Jax... It's always been her. I'm not doing anything to mess that up. I already found the perfect ring, I have an idea what  I want to do, but I need help with all the details"
I played with the rings on my fingers

"Sure  baby what do you need help with? Gemma asking setting down  her coffee

                    *End Point Of View*

Sage clocked out of the salon and got in her truck has she heard the roaring of motorcycles, it was Samcro

. "Ope  needs  you at the garage now! It's an emergency, don't ask questions just go!" Jax yelled  over all the Harley's.

Sage nodded and said towards Teller Morrow garage with the whole crew behind her. Put in her truck in park she rushed towards him as he stood in the middle of the parking lot. Noticing the crew circling them ,revving their engines, wonder what was going on  , looking over at the office seeing  Gemma With a smile on her face, and Kenny and Ellie  holding a sign that said "SAY YES " , confused looking at Opie getting down on one knee, with his bike ware and Kutte on, holding a black box that contained a small blue Opal engagement ring.

"Sage Midnight Teller   will you please take my last name and marry me?" Opie looked up at her , looking nervous.

Sage caught a sob and her throat, not expecting this. "Are you sure? She asked with a laugh

"Positive" Opie looked up at her smiling

"YES!!!" She yelled nodding. Opie  placed  the ring on her finger, stood up ,  and grab the back of her legs...  lifting her up as she locked her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and then engaged in a soft kiss, while the crew applauded, whistled, and revved up their bikes.

"I have one more surprise for you, before you argue with me, all I'm telling you is that... Everything is handled so DON'T  worry" Opie took her hand and walk towards his bike.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opie and Sage jumped on the bike and chased the sunset. One hour later they arrived at a familiar place... the hotel resort where she had her birthday. Smiling .... Opie checked in and proceeded to walk to the elevator.

"I'm going to blindfold you... Part of the surprise" he told her as he took off his bandanna and wrapped it around her eyes. The sound of the elevator dinged , Opie guided her down halls and around a few corners, they came to a stop and he removed  the blindfold. Coming face-to-face with a door that read  413.

" Ope... You got the same room?" Sage  looked at him as he unlocked the door.

"The other night when you were baking cookies with the kids, I told you Jackson and  Gemma needed some paperwork. I lied, because I needed to talk to them. Sage I asked them for their blessing to marry you. Since they are the closest family you have. Jax help me with the proposal, Gemma paid for this room for tonight, her treat. " Opie told her as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the bedroom.

Sage's  eyes grew wide taking in the sight . Lights were  streamed around the canopy bed, Rose petals shaped like a heart, with a silver plate of chocolate covered strawberries and champagne with two wine glasses in the middle of the heart.

"This room you told me your secret,  that you have loved me back all these years. Thank you for still loving me and allowing me to move on with my life back then, even though it was killing us both inside. Fate brought us back together. Told Jax  and Gemma everything about our weekend we had here. She helped  me with all this,  this morning. Went back to charming packed us an overnight bag, sent Jax and  the crew  your way after you got off work, and well ... you know what happened from there... And the kids are staying with Jax and Tara for the night" Opie told her as he gave her a light kiss and lead  her to the bathroom. Turning on the bathwater adding bubbles and more rose petals, Opie stripped both of their clothes and got cozy and enjoyed each other's bare skin  in the warm water.         

"Everything is beautiful Ope, thank you for all of this! Any idea when you'd like to get hitched?" Sage started  playing with his fingers

"I'll leave that up to you?" He grabbed her hand in his and  kissed her hand

"The week of Halloween?" She turned to look at him

"Five  months?" He pouted

"Patience , our whole relationship... we took our time, this is no different now" Sage  grinned  quoting him.