Chapter 50

When we finally reach the little boutique I quickly hope out of the care stretching my legs. It's been a while since I have been cramped into a car.

Lee jumps out as well, and looks around.

"Ava, how dare you, you never went to any of these places so I could see them.." Lee fakes a pout.

"Well in my defense, I didn't know you were living inside of my head until about a week ago, so calm down.." I roll my eyes at him and he scoffs.

"You are still boring little miss antisocial, I lived in your head, and I had a better social life than you.." Lee says dramatically.

"You didn't even have one!" I point out.

"Exactly.." he says bluntly.

My jaw drops at his come back, and Eric and Aiden both burst out laughing.

I huff, and walk into the boutique.

The boys quickly walking in behind me, a woman stands behind the counter with numerous piercings covering her face. She instantly lights up when she sees Aiden, and I feel a strong pang of jealousy. Before I realize it, Aiden can feel a wave of jealousy from me. He smirks at me giving me a wink. The girl notices, but doesn't let it dampen her spirits.

"Hey Aiden! Coming in for more shirts? When got in some really nice skinny jeans!" She begins to ramble on about all the numerous types of pants they just got in.

"No thanks Nikki, just wondering if Elle is in.." he says leaning onto the counter in front of 'Nikki'.

His muscles flex in the dark shirt he has on, and I feel my body tingle. Eric notices me staring and I look away, worrying myself with a dress on the rack beside me. I can feel the eye roll he gives me, and blush instantly.

"Nikki is kinda hot.." Lee says beside me making me jump out of my skin.

"Thanks cutie, what's your name?" 'Nikki' says. Lee blushes slightly before walking over to the counter.

"My name is Lee, you wanna go out some time? I'm new to the area and don't really know anyone or anything fun to do here.." Lee says, instantly being better at socializing than me.

I roll my eyes, and walk over to a rack with shoes on it. My eyes land on a pair on black strap up boots. They just so happen to be my size.

"Do you like them?" Aiden asks behind me.

"They are a bit expensive.." I say eying the tag suspiciously. 

"Nonsense, my mom gets them for half the price, and she let's me have what I want from here so if you want to them you can have them. We need to get you more shoes, your poor converse are dying.." Aiden says and we both look at my extremely beaten up shoes.

"Fine.." I say making Aiden smirk, "wait.. what is Lee doing?"

I see Lee at one of the racks with 'Nikki' flirting up a storm.

"Don't worry about him, we got a few minutes until my mom gets home so I told her to help find him some clothes. And I decided that I would help you, so we can also take some clothes back to Terra for you so you aren't always wearing training gear. Not that it looks bad on you, but normally women in Terra wear dresses so when you are there I can understand the predicament." Aiden says, he pulls the boots from the shelf before taking me over to a shelf with pants.

After almost an hour Aiden has practically picked out an entire wardrobe for me. Not that I'm complaint because he had great taste, but because I don't think I can carry anymore.

"How are we supposed to get all of this back to Terra?" I ask, confusion clear on my face.

"Well you see, my mother's shop is for Terra and the human world, so she actually employs our people and humans, our people deliver everything we buy to our designated homes. It's quite cool actually.." Aiden says as we walk to the front, he hands all of the items to 'Nikki' and she begins bagging everything. I see numerous bags already behind the counter and realize those must be for Lee.

I walk away from the counter and walk to the window, I see my car parked outside. I watch as someone pulls in behind it parking their car. They get out and begin to walk towards the store. I'm in shock, I never thought I would see them again.

The person walks into the store and stops as soon as they see me.

"Calli?!" I nearly yell, her eyes go wide.

"Ava! Oh my God, I thought you were dead! I had went to see you after the party but your grandma was boxing everything up! I thought I had got you killed by giving that pervert your number and leaving you at the party... Tanner disappeared after I last saw you too so I thought he had hurt you, and I've just been so worried!" Calli runs to me nearly knocking me over as she hugs me.

"I'm not dead, I just, um, moved, I am going to a private school now for my last year.. I had to come get some clothes before I got shipped off, they have no good stores around there, and I remembered the one you took me too." I say causing her to smile.

"Glad I could rub off on you, but I was coming by to get some tights, and a couple skirts.. I miss you, so much has happened since you left. Half of the school moved away, so now there aren't nearly as many people.." she says, and I freeze at her words.

"Wait, why did they move away?" I ask, and something tells me I already know the answer.

"Apparently they were all part of a reservation that was sold, and they all had to move somewhere on the outer edge of state. You know it's apparently a really bad place out there.." I get chills as I realize that all this time I had been going to school with rebel halfbreeds.

"Hey Ava, do you thi-" Lee says walking over to me but is cut off as soon as he sees Calli.

"Lee what's wrong?" I ask, and he starts backing up.

"Ava she isn't your friend, I saw her when I came back... she.. she is the witch.." Lee stammers, and I turn to Calli and see a look of satisfaction on her face.

"I don't want any of you, I simply came for him, you see your dear sweet mother wants him desperately, so I intend to leave here with him.." Callie says.

"You're not going anywhere with Lee.." I say, standing between them.

"Oh sweet Ava, I can go right through you, I know all of your weak spots, I've been in your head remember?" She smiles a deadly smile at me.