Chapter 6: Rebel

Maya POV

"Mr.Matthews may I move to the back again?" I ask.

"Yes you may Ms.Hart," he says then he continues to teach. So I pick up all my stuff and move to the back of the classroom. This is the third day in a row Riley and Lucas have been non-stop staring at each other.

"Hey there Hart," Rebel says.

"Hi," I say in an irritated tone but I didn't mean to but he must of heard it because he said,

"Woah woah woah, just because jealous doesn't mean you have to take it out on me."

"I'm not jealous," I say.

"That's not what it looks like but okay," he says while rolling his eyes.

"Whatever," I say as I roll my eyes.

"Listen Hart I'm sorry. I never should have said anything," he says.

"It's fine Rebel, what is your real name anyway," I ask.

"If you go a date with me tonight I can tell you anything you want to know about me," he says with a devilish smile.

"Okay fine I will," I say with a smile.

"Okay after school I can walk you to the cafe," he says

"Sounds good," I say with the smile never leaving my face. Then the bell rang. As the day went on I thought of Rebel or whatever his real name was. Then the bell rang to dismiss us home. As I was waiting for Rebel to come out of he school, Lucas came up to me.

"Hey there little lady. Are you ready to go to work?" he said with a smile.

"Actually I can't," I say.

"Why not?" he says with a worried look.

"I'm going on a date with Rebel," I say.

"No you can't!" he practically yells.

"Why not!" I yell back.

"Because he's a bad influence and I don't want you to be hanging out with him!" he yells back.

"You can't tell me what not to do and who not to hang out with. You don't control me!" I yell back.

"But.." That's all he gets out because I cut him off.

"Bye Lucas," I say then Rebel walks out so I run to him not looking back once.

____________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

I'll update after 10 comments

Questions:

Who do you like more Rebel or Lucas?

What do you think is going to happen to Lucas and Maya's friendship after that?

Do you think Lucas will apologize for what he said?