Chapter 1: Never Ending Friendship

Maya POV:

Today's Riley's birthday and I am determine to get her and Lucas together! I know her mom will have something special made today for breakfast because it's Riley's birthday! I have breakfast with them every morning because my mom leaves early for work every morning so she can't make me anything.

I make my way up the stairs to Riley's window. When I finally reach her window I see she's already ready. Her hair is curled, she's wearing my grey cardigan with her favorite blue dress, and her black boots. She's putting on the pink lip gloss I gave her last week. Her mom won't buy her any make up so I stole some lip gloss from my mom and gave it to Riley.

I finally pushed up the window. "Hey there birthday girl!"

"Hiiii, Riley said.

"You ready for today?"

"Yes, I finally feel like a woman!" Riley said with that crazy look in her eye.

"Haha okay, c'mon let's go eat breakfast."

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Riley. Happy Birthday to you!!!" Yells Riley's whole family! Riley's mother brings out a plate full of pancakes and a special plate of pancakes for Riley.

"Thanks you guys," Riley says.

"Your welcome Riely, I can't believe you're thirteen!" Topanga says as she hugs Riley.

Mr.Matthews fakes a heart attack, "My little girls a teenager now!" The he fake dies.

"I know I'm becoming a woman!!"

"Woah woah woah slow down, you've still got a lot of growing up young lady!" Says Mr.Matthews. We all finish eating our pancakes then Riley and I start our daily routine.