<1>

The mood appeared to be perfect and so was the evening. He paid the bill before they got up and proceeded to the car. Wesley didn't live too far from the city, so he decided to show her a wonderful night in town. A beautiful woman, perfect night thus far and time on his side. She hadn't shown any signs of aggravation, which meant he was doing something right.

This is their second date this month and it appeared Sophia was feeling his vibe even more since last they've met. Wesley opened the car door as a gentleman should before he hastily made his way over to the driver's side. He got in and cranked the engine, before driving off. Within four minutes, they stopped again and same as before, Wesley got out and opened the car door for her.

"Where are you taking me now Wesley?" she asked excitedly with a smile on her face.

"You don't worry about that my dear! Tonight you should just trust me!" he responded.

With that conversation, he led Sophia inside where they met an elevator. As the doors opened, the luxurious fabric interior struck Sophia's interest as she got in. Wesley touched one of the fancy buttons which closed the elevator doors and they began moving upward.

The elevator started off slowly, gradually building speed until it slowed again and a bell sounded, indicating their arrival to their destination. As the doors opened, fluorescent colors lit the atmosphere and a fountain stood dead center of the floor. The wind was a bit chilly, so Wesley took off his jacket to put around her in order to regulate her body temperature.

As they walked to the other end of the floor, there was a bit of a step up before you could see the entire neon-lit city. The lights, paired with the view of the cruise ships on the horizon made for a cherry on top of a night already perfect. Wesley held Sophia's hand every step of the way and with the breathtaking view of the city, tears glimmered and lingered on her lower eyelids.

She looked at him and responded, "It's beautiful!" before she took one more look at the view and came down to where Wesley was standing. She looked at him in his eyes as she pulled his face closer to hers. She took his lips and placed them in between his as they shared a bit of a kiss. Her breathing got a bit heavier and her grip a bit tighter, so he took it upon himself to carry her in his arms to the elevator where they continued kissing until they arrived at the ground floor.

They got in the car and drove off, where Wesley carried her to his home to finish what they started. Through the door they went, still managing to close it behind them. Their lips fighting with each other, touching and stripping each other to the point that the bedroom would never know they were dressed in the first place.

Sophia was a sexually energetic woman, so she was ready for anything Wesley threw at her. He was a bit muscular, so she was excited to experience him for the first time. She grabbed his penis and fondled it before she kissed it, occasionally licking and pulling on the tip of it.

He began moaning for her, so she took it one step further by pushing the whole length of it into her mouth, sucking and slurping her way into his soul. As soon as he had enough, he raised her in the air, spreading her legs and inserting himself into her vagina.

Sophia gasped, for he was big enough to stretch her out further than her previous boyfriend. She bit her lips as he thrusted her up and down on his shaft. The obscene, dirty, provocative words she uttered, translated into an even deeper digging out of her humanity.

Sophia loved the feel of sex and to be this deep inside her meant that she needed to experience every position he knew, so she, herself could know how much she could take until she reached her limit. He eventually turned her, so she may hug the bed while he gently but deeply thrust his penis into her from the back which had Sophia easing herself off a bit.

Apparently, Wesley loved it, so he gripped her tighter and used this opportunity to leave his mark with her. Sophia screamed into the pillow which turned Wesley on even more, so she was faced with an even harder rock to burst. She erected herself and put him to lie on his back, so she may climb on top of him.

She rode him while looking into his eyes as if she'd been searching for his soul, and with the increased speed of her riding, he began moaning as he held her hands. She quickly hopped off and began jerking him until he offloaded onto the tiles on the floor.

She cleaned him off—which made him tremble a bit, then they lay on the bed cuddling and kissing, getting to know each other a bit more before bed. From the moment she turned to sleep, he held her in his arms and also fell asleep. The hot breath on her neck soothed her to the point of relaxation.

Wesley was an okay man, but in her eyes, he wasn't what she was looking for. The sex was great, but that was majoritily what was going on for him and she needed more. Sophia wasn't into confrontation, so when she noticed he'd fallen deeper into sleep, she used the cover if his snoring to get up and get dressed before quietly making her escape into the night.

While leaving, she took one last look at Wesley and shook her head before closing the door. She was in the city, so transport wouldn't be too hard to get at that hour of the morning to arrive at her home.