<4>

The next morning, Sophia checked her phone and saw a few messages from Michael. Typical gratitude for a night well spent and wanting to see her again really soon, were the messages she loved seeing as she awoke. It gave her some sense of achievement whenever they complimented her like that and which woman doesn't love the attention.

She smiled before returning her phone to her side then she erected herself off her bed. Breakfast consisted of crispy bacon and fried eggs on three golden brown buns of bread. A tall glass of iced passion fruit juice married the contents together, thus having Sophia in a great mood.

After breakfast, Sophia returned to her bedroom to retrieve her phone, so she may reply to Michael's messages. Thereafter, she received a phone call to which she immediately answered. It was Michael and he needed to hear Sophia's voice, so he decided a call would be the quickest way in doing so.

They spoke for a while as Sophia crawled back into bed, propping her legs on two of her four pillows and lying down facing the opposite direction of the headboard. She curled her hair with her index finger and smiled as they continued their conversation. She was tempted to invite Michael over for some sex, but then she realized and halted the notion before it was released into the speaker of the phone.

There's something about Michael, but she wasn't too quick in dismissing his probation since she made that mistake once before and she wasn't about to make the same mistake twice. Sophia was careful in relation to men. She knew how to control them, what they needed to stay and how to punish them as well.

She used all her knowledge to her advantage up to this current age and she has a long way to go before she even dreams of making a clumsy mistake. Her conversation was then cut short by the sudden silence on the other end of the line. As she raised her phone from her ear, she noticed that her battery had died.

It would take a minute to charge, so she plugged it in and began her daily chores. She cleaned her bedroom, neatening the living room and kitchen before heading outside to rake the leaves that fell during the strong early morning wind.

Sophia lived in complete solitude away from the city and the nearest neighbor she had was approximately twenty minutes walking distance. She was surrounded by trees and flowers which she helped her mother plant many years ago.

As she finished raking the leaves around the trees, she returned inside to take a nice cool shower. As she lathered her skin, she had imaginary conversations with Michael and even a sexual session with herself. Midway, she couldn't take it anymore and she stopped in order to get herself ready.

Turning the ignition, she started the car and left for Michael's home. Once there, she noticed Michael's car, so she went up and knocked on the door. He immediately opened and she jumped him. She closed the door behind her and continued kissing his face and lips, sticking her tongue down his throat and moaning as her nipples got Rock hard for him.

She undressed him and he tried resisting, but no wasn't an answer she was prepared to take at this point in time. Sophia needed sex and Michael was her outlet for satisfaction. She pushed him on the bed and pulled off his boxers before grabbing his penis and pushing it deep within her throat.

He loved her head game and would often wrap Sophia's hair around his hand and pulled her head into his pelvic girdle where she would be able to feel him in her throat. She pulled away once she had trouble breathing and bit his chest before climbing on top of him.

Sophia rode Michael, moaning loudly and digging her nails deep into his skin. She bit her lips as he grabbed her by the ass and trusted her into him where he would become lodged deeper into her vagina. As she enjoyed herself, even more, she slowed down in order to precisely hit the spots she needed hit.

Once she felt her peak, she gave one final thrust as deep as she could, in order to cum on him. She continued with this slow rhythm and once she felt him throbbing inside her, she hopped off and put him into her mouth so he could release everything he had into her.

With one gulp, she swallowed everything and kissed his lips. They lay next to each other and once they actually looked up, there was an individual standing at the bedroom door in shock.

"Michael, who is this skank!" She said.

"Babe! Calm down!" Michael said.

"Babe!" Sophia repeated confused.

"Sophia this is my girlfriend!" Michael explained.

"You're just like the others Michael!" Sophia screamed as she marched out of his bed.

"I'm actually bi if you're up for it!" she said.

"No thanks!" Sophia replied, shaking her head.

She gathered her clothes and left immediately. Furious, she left for home and didn't even look back once. Luckily her phone was at home still plugged into the charger or she'd stop and send Michael a nasty text message about what she really felt about him at this time.

The part that hurt Sophia the most, was the fact that she was really starting to fall for Michael. So much so that she didn't even decide to cheat on him with someone else as she was accustomed to doing. At this point in time, she regretted not doing it. At least she would have a rebound after Michael's mess.

Sophia returned home quicker than usual and once she'd arrived, she reached for her phone which she allowed to boot up before sending Michael a nasty message then blocking him. He tried calling before she blocked his calls and she hung up each time until she put her phone on airplane mode in order to activate her call block.