<16>

The next few weeks, saw Sophia a bit more independent—in terms of making moves since Josie had to be more involved in her career. Phone calls went unanswered for days and when Josie had gotten back to her, Sophia had already been fast asleep. Sophia tried making things work with Devon, but Joshwin—just as the devil, intervened at the most critical time that could have determined a stronger standing with them.

With no Josie around to guilt her into not being hoe-ish, she did just that. Devon had now gotten the okay to walk without any assistance, so he was able to move about as freely as he needed. Sophia should be thinking of treading on dangerous ground, but by some miraculous chain of events, she had gotten away from getting caught on her folly.

Devon—after some time, drowned himself in his hobby, building cabinets and general woodworking on a whole. Sophia came and went as she wished, but Devon was so busy trying to avoid the depression that he hadn't paid too much attention to Sophia's pattern of coming home.

He hadn't questioned where she had been, since he thought she was with Josie all this time. In truth, she hadn't seen Josie since the beginning of last month and it's already been the month end of  July. Joshwin was showing Sophia a good time, but she fought long and hard to avoid sleeping over. After all, she's been burnt already by him and she didn't want him to think that he could do it again.

Her plan was to use him for the sex, but go home to her financially free boyfriend and have a quickie with him, so that he may not become wise to the idea of her unfaithful deeds. Devon wasn't a sexually driven man, so twice a week was nothing for her to give him a piece of herself. After all, Joshwin satisfied her anytime she needed to be.

She fell again for his lies and deceit and gave him exactly what he wanted. No strings attached type of relationship so they can both come and go as they pleased. He assured Sophia that he lay only with her and he hadn't had another in almost a year. That was the excuse he gave to her explaining why he came back to her. Nieve to the fact, Sophia believed him and continued with her love story in her head.

She didn't know why she gave him another chance, especially when he had hurt her so much in past years. Bottom line was that she did, and sometimes it appeared to be that she just wanted to believe that Joshwin had changed into the man she needed him to be, but that was far from fact.

Sophia—after months of intimate sessions with Joshwin, decided to put an end to the charade that was their relationship. She had finally caught herself in the midst of slipping away from the person who Josie tried to save. This last time was going to be the lady that Joshwin would see or hear from her. She would try to rekindle the love that Devon had for her and make a step to settle with him.

Men were everywhere and it was easy for Sophia to hook up with one every day of the week, but she had gotten a bit bored of the effort she made to lie to each of them and this was the sole purpose of her decision to be faithful to Devon. Besides that, Devon was Financially free to do as he pleased but took the chance to stay with Sophia knowing something wasn't right.

Joshwin and Sophia were supposed to meet up later for what he thought was another session, but for her—the last time they would meet. Joshwin promised her experience and she was excited to be a part of whatever he had in store. The time had come for Sophia and Joshwin to meet for their session and she arrived at their central location where he showed up with another female.

He parked the car but didn't switch off. Instead, he left it running and came out to speak with Sophia. He explained that he wanted them all to do so something different just this once and if she liked it, then he could arrange for another time. Sophia was a bit skeptical about the idea, but because it was Joshwin that asked her so nicely, she decided to give it a try.

They then were on their way to the hotel where they were about to partake in the sexual activities that would determine whether they continued down this road or not. Sophia and Joshwin were now about to be Sophia, Joshwin, and Samantha.

Samantha was a beautiful female, early thirties, and long blond hair. She was red boned, mesmerizing eyes, and slim thick. Apparently, she let off a sexual aura and Sophia was now eager to experience it. Samantha made her way to the back seat through the center console of the car and began kissing and touching Sophia in ways that drove her wild.

Sophia had never had a girl before and they both were girly girls, so there was never the situation of fighting over a body to fuck. Both females were in line to receive Joshwin and enjoy the warmth of each other. They got to the hotel and before Joshwin could close the door behind them, Samantha had already started eating out Sophia.

Joshwin started eating out Samantha as well and eventually slowly, sticking his penis into her. Sophia had the pleasure of being advantaged for at least an hour in different positions from both Joshwin and Samantha. She came a few times well until she started feeling weak and tired, but she loved every bit of it. Once she was overly satisfied, she watched Joshwin fuck Samantha mercilessly and seeing the tears run down her face as she gripped him tighter.