<12>

That awkward moment hampered the cute guy from making a proper first impression on Sophia. Every time she saw him she knew the outcome, so Sophia didn't even entertain the thought of speaking to him. Instead, she left with Josie to the park where they would continue with their conversation.

At the park, Sophia and Josie sat on the rustic colored bench and fed some pigeons with breadcrumbs from the dispenser. Just when things appeared normal, Sophia's phone rang. The name on the screen read Joshwin.

"Bitch I thought you deleted his number!" stated Josie.

"I did, but this is call app!" replied Sophia.

"You're unbelievable right now, you know that!" stated Josie.

Sophia tried answering the call, but he hung up around the same time. Josie shook her head and mumbled something to herself. Her phone then rang once more, but this time it was Devon. She answered the phone and he appeared distant. The Devon she knew wasn't on the end of the line, but whoever this person was, they had been changed.

How Sophia chose to be calm, was quite hilarious to Josie. She acted as if he could see her over the phone. Twirling her hair and batting her eyelids while Josie shook her head and giggled. Apparently, Josie forgot to lock the front door on the way out and the neighbor's dog found its way into the living room and messed up the carpet and cushion.

She apologized and promised him to clean up when she got home later in the day. As she hung up the call, she was startled when her phone rang she saw Joshwin's name once more.

"Hey, you!" he said.

"What do you want?" asked Sophia.

"I just wanna see you, that's all!" replied Joshwin.

"Why!" asked Sophia.

"Look! I'm just in town for a bit and I just wanted to catch up on things. If you're interested, meet me at the Kingdom Wings at 8 pm!" he explained before hanging up.

Sophia removed her phone from her ear and looked at it all confused. Josie knew the look on Sophia's face better than anyone and she shook her head.

"What's his deal now?" she asked.

"Oh, he wants to meet up!" Sophia replied.

"To fuck with that!" stated Josie.

Sophia glanced a fake smile at Josie and immediately changed the topic. Josie was by no means idiotic nor nieve, but she did allow Sophia to believe that she trusted her on this particular topic. After all, if there's no trust there's no friendship—as they say.

They both then erected their selves, embraced each other, and made their way to their respective homes. Sophia called Devon ahead of her arrival to check on him, but he wasn't answering his phone. She then got worried and made her way even quicker to the house. As she arrived, she saw Devon's phone on the table and no sign of him.

She made her way to the kitchen and bathroom, but he wasn't there. Only when Sophia decided to go into the bedroom, she saw Devon fast asleep. A great weight was lifted off of her shoulder and she returned downstairs to prepare dinner. During this time she would be able to make a decision on Joshwin's offer. She was playing hard to get, but there's no way she can act like that for long and she knew it.

He always knows the right thing to say and the perfect time to do so, but Sophia wanted to regain control of her life by not being a slave to Joshwin anymore. Just when she was falling for someone that she could possibly have a future with, he comes along to take what he considers his.

While cooking dinner, Sophia had a battle with her inner self for the purpose of deciding on a response to Joshwin's offer. It was a great battle that outlasted the cooking of her meal, but in the end, Sophia just couldn't resist—especially after he had called to make sure she was coming.

She knew this was wrong, but she needed to see Joshwin and tell him to his face that it was truly over between them. Sophia, after her preparation of dinner, took a shower and got dressed to meet Joshwin at Kingdom Wings Diner. At 8:07 pm Sophia arrived at the diner and there he was. The man that melted her and molded her into whatever he needed at the point in time.

She came to him angrily, but after sitting and talking with him a bit, she eased her rage and had a few drinks. This probably was the worst thing that she could have done at the point in time, but he made her feel free once more. He tried to get her to come with him, but she resisted for a bit. Then she realized that she was drunk and couldn't make the journey home, so he offered her a place to stay until she sobered up then she could leave.

Sophia and Joshwin got to the house and as he turned and locked the door, she began kissing him and undressing. Joshwin wasn't one to deny sex with a beautiful female, so he undressed her as well. He took her in his arms and brought her to the kitchen counter where he thrust his manhood into her. Again and again, he did such evil to her and she accepted all of his vile strokes.

She was the turned around where he would have his way with her from behind and she loved it. She moaned with joy and pain, but she enjoyed every moment he violated her sanctuary of a body. The freakiest sex she had experienced in a long time and all because of Joshwin. She took his all for the two hours and sixteen different positions he bent her in and once it was over, she silently shed tears as she realized what she had done. Sophia lay on the bed as Joshwin slept peacefully alongside her and all she could do was stare out the window and think about Josie and Devon.