<13>

Morning came creeping and Sophia was awoken by the sound of thunder. As she opened her eyes, she reached for her phone. Forty-two missed calls and twelve messages between Devon and Josie. Sophia had really messed up this time and she had only herself to blame.

Joshwin wasn't in bed and there was no sign of him thus far. Sophia wrapped herself in the covers and proceeded out of the bedroom to find him. As she made herself to the living room, where he was drinking his coffee and looking out the large glassed wall section of the house. The rain through this section of the house mesmerized Sophia as she had never seen such a beautiful view.

By the time, Sophia thought of throwing an eye on Joshwin again, he had already made his way to her lips. He kissed her so softly and she had no choice but to return the favor. Suddenly, the cover that wrapped so tightly around Sophia had dropped to the floor and Joshwin had his fingers inside her once more.

He stared into her eyes as he held her lips in his and ran his fingers in a circular motion inside her. She had gotten weak in the knees, so he lay her on the stairs, where he turned her to her knees while he spread her cheeks apart. Sophia loved being eaten out in this position and she couldn't pass this up with all this rain.

Joshwin knew Sophia all too well and he wasn't about to let her go anytime soon. As the sex intensified the rain continued onward and when they were finished, Sophia had found herself back into Joshwin's arms laying in bed. She did it again and she didn't know how to stop it. She felt so dirty, but yet so good knowing that she had him. The only problem is that she had Joshwin for as long as he wanted her and once he was done using her, he would disappear as in previous situations.

Sophia waited for the harsh weather to stop before leaving and the only reason she did was to avoid the disappointment that would come once Joshwin had finished using her. He was out like a light when she left, so she quietly made her way out of the house and proceeded to Josie's house for a bit.

As she arrived at Josie's house, Sophia swallowed her pride and knocked on the door. Once Josie answered, she immediately knew by the clothes she was wearing.

"I told you not to go!" said Josie.

"How do you even know that I went?" asked Sophia.

"Really bitch?" started Josie.

"You wore the same thing yesterday!" she continued.

"Okay, I went and I need your help in fixing this with Devon!" stated Sophia.

Josie wanted to tell Sophia no so badly, but she was a good friend, so she decided to call Devon and lie for her.

"Hey Devon, Josie here. Sophia was at my place last night and I'm sorry for not calling you earlier. We had a little water situation here with the heavy rain and she helped me all night. Right now she's sleeping, but I just wanted to let you know that she's okay and she'll be home soon!" explained Josie.

Once she hung up, Sophia thanked her and got herself ready to return home. Before Josie let her leave, she made coffee for them both and she had to put it out there.

"I hope his dick game improved, for you to be doing this shit again?"

"It was heartwarming!" replied Sophia.

"You two are toxic, do you know that?" asked Josie.

Sophia just finished her coffee and smiled at Josie before leaving. Josie then offered to give her a ride home as to throw off any suspicion by Devon. She agreed to take the ride and once she was home, he looked so happy to see her. Sophia just wanted to get into the bathroom before she touched Devon, so Josie stayed and kept him company until she was finished.

They spoke for a while and Josie noticed that Devon was recovering well from his wound. Once Sophia was out of the shower, Josie decided to leave as she had prior engagements to get ready for. Josie thanked Sophia for helping her last night before she took off.

Sophia changed her clothes and began cooking lunch for them both. Devon hadn't suspected a thing just yet and Sophia had hoped that things would stay that way for as long as possible. She labored in the kitchen while she allowed Devon to watch sports in the living room. She didn't want any distractions, so she even put her phone on silent while she cooked.

Facedown she put her phone and only once she was finished preparing, she took it up and scrolled through her Facebook for a while. Just then, a message came through from an unknown number. It read, "Thank you for a wonderful night, I hope we can do this again soon!" stated the message.

It could only be Joshwin, but she wondered how he got his number to be untraceable through text. She deleted the message since she couldn't block the sender and kept her phone on silent for the remainder of the day. Food had just been finished and Sophia took out a pair of plates and cups for both of them. She dished out the food and once they had finished eating, Devon proceeded to do his usual—take a three-hour nap until he was at least hungry again or needed to use the washroom. He had already been through a traumatic car accident and a level of infidelity—even if he doesn't know it yet, so she could understand why he was like this.

At least he'll be himself once he has healed completely from his injuries. Sophia washed the dishes and finally allowed herself to take a seat in front of the television for a bit.