Five.

💫 Later That Night 💫

Brooklynn

It was after 8. And I was cleaning up the church. He stayed longer just so I can report back to the principal with a good report.

He was working my last nerves though. Earlier, MiKayla and Tashawna came in and was talking shit about the situation.

His eyes were really making me feel uncomfortable. I don't like being stared for a long time.

'Thank god its time for me to lock up soon.' I thought to myself.

"Ugh. I totally forgot that my dad had to be somewhere and my mom was going with him." I mumbled to myself as my dad texted me, to make sure I go straight home after I lock up the church.

I've could have sworn that this nigga was reading my text when he said something.

"Mhmm" Ty peek over my shoulder.

I just looked at him. And then, finished texting my dad.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing" Ty smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. I walked to the back to get my book bag and purse. I was going to take the trash out. Until he took the trash out of my hand, saying "It's too dark for you to be out there". I get what he saying, but I can handle myself.

As I was leaving, it started pouring down raining. Great.

'And I don't have my umbrella with me.' I groaned, shaking my head as I was thinking of ways to get home. 

Either way, I had to ride with him, AGAIN. Not my night. It wouldn't stop pouring. So, guess who sat over who's house until it stop raining.

I just sat there. So awkwardly. I kept thinking, "let this rain stop, lord! Please?" But, it didn't.

It was about 3am when I woke up. I was on a couch with a blanket on me. I looked around and I was at his house still.

Nobody was around. I looked at my phone. My mom texted me, asking if I was over Tashawna's or MiKayla's. I texted back, telling her, I was over Tashawna's.

I got up and walked over to the window. Nobody was at my house like usual.

'What a night', I thought.