Twenty-Nine.

" Brooklynn "

Today was the day. London was taking me to her doctor to see if I was pregnant or not. I had just got out the shower I stood in the mirror that was in the closet in my bra and panties looking at my stomach. I was getting a little bit big. I grabbing my shorts pulling them on. I looked in the mirror Ty was standing in the door.

Brooklynn- morning

Ty- morning where you going babe

Brooklynn- with London I'll be back around 11

Ty- it's just me and bad ass Tj

Brooklynn- yup Cya didn't come home

Ty- mmhm you can't leave me here with Tj, baby

Brooklynn- gotta to go London is outside but um we're going to talk when I get back

Ty- huh

Brooklynn- you'll see

I walked past him grabbing my purse. Tj came running in climbing on the bed.

Tj- whwre go

Brooklynn- be back at 11

Tj- otay

Brooklynn- Ty

Ty- yeah

Brooklynn- be good

Ty- tell that to him

Tj- I be good mommie

I kissed Tj forehead then Ty walking out the room.

Ty- its just me and you

Tj- food

Ty- fatty

Tj- now

I heard them arguing upstairs. I just shook my head. They're not going to get along til I get back. I hopped in London car.

London- ready

Brooklynn- yeah

" Khalil "

Hm, this girl Cya. She was something else. If only she knew my real intuition. Black Reign's empire will be mines. On my dad. Im about to fuck shit up. Payback mf.

I rolled over looking at her. She was beautiful. She was making me feel some type of way. It's like she put some kind of spell on me.

Cya- why are you staring at me

Khalil- you're beautiful

Cya- thankss

Khalil- so should you be getting home

Cya- I rather stay

Khalil- hm

??- ayy yo

Khalil- what

??- need to talk

Khalil- iight

Cya rolled over letting me get up. I pulled my shirt on walking out the room. This better had been important. I told them about walking in my room when I had company. I hated that shit.

" Brooklynn "

We was sitting in this doctors office. I was nervous as hell. When we got here I had to do all kinds of tests. My leg kept shaking I kept playing with my hair. I was hungry asf. London kept looking at me like calm down. This doctor need to hurry up and call me back.

Just as London came back from the bathroom they called me back.

Doctor- you must Brooklynn, London's cousin