Thirty-One, pt. Two.

"Devin"

War has begun. I give no fucks for the damage about to happen. This Khalil dude has my sister. I was beyond pissed tf off. I had just left the hospital taking London and Jaay home. Him and his crew is fucking dead to me.

I made sure my babies were safe and okay. Before leaving for the warehouse.

Jaay- daddie whwre go

Devin- business to handle, princess

Jaay- I go too

Devin- stay here with mommy be good and listen

Jaay- otay you come back

Devin- promise

Jaay- here daddie

She took off her princess bracelet putting it around my wrist. I gave her my gold watch she held it very tight in her hands. London came around from the office. She really didn't want me to do this any more.

London- I love you

Devin- I love you too baby

Jaay- luh you guys

Devin- we love you too princess

" Ty "

I had the alarm system up and ready. I gave Brooklynn the keys to the safe with guns in case some shit starts to happen here. I kissed her forehead and then Tj. Before heading out to the warehouse. I was about to be the savage I am.

Tj- luh you dahdah

Ty- love you too

Brooklynn- be safe

Ty- always am baby

I headed out to the warehouse. Devin had all the boys. Everybody was getting ready. Ready for destruction. Roscoe and Rico were sharpening the machetes. Devin was loading up his guns. I walked over to where I had all my guns. This nigga done fucked up taking my sister. Shooting my girl and kid. Taking shit from us. That's his ass now.

Devin- bruh

Ty- yea

Devin- Rico, Roscoe, Ace, Roman and Derrick moving in first. Then the rest of us going in. Kill any one and everyone in that bitch. No witness. Make sure Cya is out before setting fire to that shit

Ty- yup

As soon as we were ready, we headed out. The ride there was intense. Devin was holding Jaay's bracelet saying a prayer. I looked down remembering Tj put his fav chain around my neck. I touched it saying prayer too.

Shit finna get real