Thirty-One.

" Brooklynn "

Shit got out of hand at the house. My mom was okay. So was Tj, Ty, Devin and I. Jaylen and my dad got hit in the leg twice but they're going to be okay. We were at the hospital. Ty was pacing back and forth. My mom took Tj to the cafeteria. Devin was making calls to find these niggas. London came running in the hospital hugging Devin. Some lil girl was following her. Devin picked him up hugging him. I never knew she had a daughter.

We were waiting until Jaylen and my dad got out of surgery to see them. Ty was pacing around mad af. I got up pulling him outside. I already know what its about. Cya.

Brooklynn- baby ? We're going to find her

Ty- I swear if he do anything to her I'ma cut his fucking head off.

Brooklynn- hm

These two girls came walking over to us. One of them was smirking. The other was laughing. I don't give a fuck if I'm pregnant I will beat a bitch's ass.

Tatiana - I know this ain't you, Ty

Abby- mhmm

Brooklynn- and who are you

Ty- what tf yall want

Tatiana- dont talk lil girl

I was straight about to pop off on this bitch. But Ty grabbed my waist pulling me towards him.

Ty- get tf away now bitch

Abby- you better watch what you say or that's your sister's ass

Ty- what tf you say

Tatiana - you heard her

They walked away. Ty was going to lose it. He looked furious now. If TJ wouldn't have run out to us, Ty would've did some shit he would regret later.

Tj- I tired

Brooklynn- okay

Devin- get them home

Ty- iight

Devin- but um was that Abby and Tatiana

Ty- thot ass bitches

Tj- noooooo dahdah

Ty- whaaaaaaa

Tj- bad

Ty- your sleepy aren't you

Tj- otay

Devin- meet me at warehouse after you drop them off

Ty- iight

Devin left with London and the lil girl. I walked back inside with Tj on my hip. Ty followed. I said goodbye to my mom. She was going to stay up there with my dad.