Thirty-Three.

" Ty "

As soon as Derrick, Roman, Ace, Rico, and Roscoe busted in that shit, it popped off real quick. Shots were fired. Devin, Tee, Rio, Mike and I ran up in there already shooting. Roscoe was over here chopping heads off. So was Tee, Ace and Rio. Every body scattered across the building hunting these fufu niggas. Devin kicked down a door. It was some dude getting head from some chick.

Devin did not give no fucks. He shot both of them right then and there. He kept going killing more. He was a fucking monster right now. I headed down this hallway looking for Cya. Killing some niggas while looking. Devin ran back up to me.

Devin : They ain't here . Khalil and Cya aren't here

Ty : Damn where they at

Devin : Ace said they got two people downstairs

Ty : Ight

We ran back downstairs to see Roman and Tee holding some chick and dude at gunpoint. I walked over grabbing the machete from Ace. I pointed it at the dude.

Ty : Where is he

?? : Idk . He never came back here .

Ty : Oh you know

?? : I swear I don't

Ty : What about you

I pointed the gun at the girl. She looked around all scared. Frankly, she looked too young. Maybe like middle school or younger. She shouldn't be here. I lowered my gun looking at her.

Ty : How old are you

?? : 8

This dude was working my nerves screaming and shit. Devin was getting pissed af.

Devin: Derrick and Tee, yall take her out to my car

Tee : Ight

Devin : Ty, kill him

They took the girl outside. I walked back over to dude. Roman handed me the poison. I shuffled it down his throat covering it up. Watching him slowly die before chopping his head off.

We made sure we were all out before burning the shit down. Devin and I looked at each other like what we going to do with her.

Before Devin could say anything, I got a call from Jaylen.

Ty : Yo Dev !

Devin : Yea

Ty : Lets go ! He's at the house . That was Jay. He said Khalil is in my damn house. Holding Brooke, Tj and Cya at gunpoint.

Devin: Hell no

Ty: That's not at all.

Devin : What

Ty: Abby and fucking Tatiana is with him

Today is not my motherfucking day. I'm straight kill these bitches. Should've done that long time ago. We hopped in Devin car and he sped off. Going to the house. The boys followed us.

This nigga better not fucking touch them.