Twenty.

"London"

Shit got crazy between Brooke and Raelynn. When Brooke was on the phone with Ty, Raelynn find out. Then started some shit with Brooke. Brooke got mad asl. Raelynn tried to put her hands on my cousin. I wasn't having that shit. Raelynn my best friend but, don't put your hands on family.

Ain't nobody seen Raelynn since then! Or heard from her. I was over Brooke's house. She was in the kitchen making something. I was too busy texting Devin. I swear we be having our moments. I was also flipping thru the channels. When there was knock on the door.

Brooklynn- Lo can you get that ?

London- sure

I got up. I looked out the peephole. It was a little boy's hat. I opened the door. He was so adorable.

Tj- whwre mommie

London- Brooke, you know this kid ?

Brooklynn- I'm coming

She stopped by the steps. Looking lost asl. Yeah, she know who this kid was. He ran to her. She picked him up. I went sat back down on the couch.

Brooklynn- TJ ?

Tj- hi mommie

Brooklynn- what are you doing here ?

Tj- outside

Brooklynn- huh

Tj- outside

I turned my head to the window. I saw a someone standing outside from the window. Mhmm. She got a little surprise. The little boy slid out her arms walking back outside. Standing on the porch. Brooke looked at me walking out. I got back up. I had to see this.

"Brooklynn"

Oh my fucking gosh. I was bout to pass out. When I saw Ty standing outside my house. That's what TJ meant. They were coming here. I jumped on him so fast hugging him. He don't know how much I missed him. He hugged me back. I kissed him. He deepened the kiss adding tongue. I could tell he missed me too. I slid down still kissing him. Until I felt little hands on our legs.

Tj- iight dahdah .

Ty- really . What I say

Tj- mines

Brooklynn- Awl

He pushed Ty away trying to fold his arms. So cute. I picked him up. He layed his head on my shoulder. I saw some girl get out the car. The same girl I saw on video chat with Ty.

Ty- this my lil sister Cya

Cya- hi

Brooklynn- hi

Cya- yea she's way better than her over there

Ty- who

Cya- Rae .

Ty- where

Cya- over there

Brooklynn- thot

Ty- let go in the house

I saw Raelynn. Across the street with Drew. I swear Cya was already headed over towards London. She seen Drew and her face change. I knew some shit was about to go. I walked in the house taking TJ up to my room. He was falling asleep on my shoulder. I layed him down taking his shoes and jacket. Then, I left closing the door. I don't want him hearing what's about to go down.