Twenty-Four.

"Brooklynn"

Ty came back home he had Cya with him. She came into the house storming off to her room. I wonder what happened. Ty came in sitting next to me. He looked like he was about to explode.

Ty- where Tj

Brooklynn- in his room what's up with Cya

Ty- she was drinking smoking with niggas

Brooklynn- mmhm

Ty- come on I need to go

Brooklynn- iight

He got up grabbing his keys. I threw my Uggs back on grabbing my purse. Tj came running downstairs into my legs.

Tj- whwre go

Ty- we be back soon

Brooklynn- stay with Cya

Tj- otay

He stood there looking at the window by the door watching us leave before wandering off.

Brooklynn- so I finally talked to my dad

Ty- how that go

Brooklynn- iight he told me I had a brother here in New York

Ty- wait thought you said you were an only child

Brooklynn- thought so too until he said he had a son from previous relationship

Ty- damn

Brooklynn- his name is Jay or Jaylen idk

Ty- hm

The whole ride was silent. Until August Alsina "Grindin" came on. I turned it up singing along to it. Ty cant stand it when I put on August Alsina. We ended up going to this mountain side. I got out sitting on the hood of the truck. Ty turned the radio up. Jeezy blasted through the speakers. Ty got out standing next to me. I slid down wrapping my arms around him. We just stood there watching the sunset. It's been almost four hours going on 9:00.

Ty- what time is it

Brooklynn- almost 9

Ty- damn

Brooklynn- yeah Tj already called three times

Ty- smh he gonna flip out

Brooklynn- come on

We left picking some food up on the way to the house. Ty was now playing Tyga. He was rapping to the lyrics. It's been a crazy day.

As we got back to the house, it was hella of people there. Ty and I looked at each other. People coming in and out. Smoking and drinking. A lot of legal shit happening. We walked up entering the house. Tj ran into my legs I picked him up. He was so scared. I was looking and looking I didn't see Cya.

Brooklynn- ion see Cya

Ty- imma lose my fucking mind

Tj- dahdah say bad worf

Ty- not now Tj

I walked into the kitchen with Tj still on my hip. I put the food in the fridge looking at these people looking at me crazy. I was about to say something but I heard yelling screaming coming from the backyard. I walked out to see some dude yanking Cya up to her feet pulling her to him.

Brooklynn- tf is you doing

??- mind your damn business bitch

Brooklynn- bitch who tf you calling a bitch . this is my business she's my business .

I pulled Cya away towards me. Whoever this nigga was had me fucked up. He continued to go tf off. Tj slid out of my arms running off. Cya stood there scared asl.

Tj- dahdah

Ty- what's wrong

Tj- oufside

Ty- coming

"Ty"

Tj came running at me like a pack of wild animals. He kept dragging me to the back door pointing at people.

Tj- mommie auntie

Ty- hell no

I saw some dude body Brooklynn to the down tried to grabbed Cya but she didn't move. I took off for this nigga I was finna have somebody's damn head on my wall. I could hear Tj following behind he ran to Brooklynn. I've reached my damn boiling point.