Sixteen.

London

This shit has got to stop. Like now. I mean I love Devin. I really do but, he doing some shit now. I just couldn't take it any more. Believe it or not, Devin wasn't like this at all when we met.

He was this sweet guy. He had class and presented himself as a gentleman to me. For that, I will always love him. We be having our days. Some days we want to be with each other all day. Others is like we want to rip each other heads off.

Today was one of them days. We was at each others throat with this situation. I just couldn't believe he want to do that. For what? Get back at her boyfriend. I was pissed right now.

A part of me wanted me to tell Brooklynn everything. Everything that happened between Devin and Tyrell. But, I'm not sure if she can handled what I'm tell her about her bf.

I was on my way to this warehouse with Brooklynn. With Drew and Devin behind us. It was about to be a long ass day. I looked over at Brooklynn. I ain't like what Tyrell did to my little cousin. She was just I don't know. I couldn't put it into words. She was over here smoking. And I thought I saw some tattoos on her yesterday.

London: Umm,

Brooklynn: What ?

London: You ?

Brooklynn: What about me ?

London: You're smoking ! Do you have tattoos ?

Brooklynn: Yea, one on my right arm, other on my left arm, on my shoulder, thighs and foot.

London: Mhmm,

Brooklynn: You don't like the way I changed

London: I just ... Nevermind .

Brooklynn: So, how yall know Ty ?

London: Hold up, I'll get to that in a minute . And yes, I'm tell you . Not right now .

Brooklynn: Okay.

I really did want to tell her. Just how to tell her. Oh my fucking gosh. I'm losing my fucking mind. I know he isn't back in town. I was about to do some damage to this nigga when I got out the car. But, Devin pulled me to the side looking at me crazy.